heavy hitters og and remo chemo

samhigh

germenated 2 of each 100% using the paper towel method

wanted to try the og, after most people run the og you never see them again must be good stuff, and who wouldn't be interested in any strain remo recommends more less his name sake.

vegging under a t-5,just started introducing a little feed, i use green planets medi one for veg, massive and finisher for bloom. going under the 400w mh soon.

everyone is welcome, especially you guys ahead of me with the remo and anyone who has run the og.

big thanks as always to my old friend @Dinafem-Mark, thanks for always coming through brother you are appreciated.

top og and rc

bottom rc and og

large.DSC02351.JPG 

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 9

Firstly thank you so much old friend for getting this grow going :) I've been waiting to see what you can do with our Remo and I know you will love the OG kush :)

Secondly 100% germination is always a great start and we will be along for the ride mate :)

Can I ask did you have any issues with the Remo Chemo during the germination process compared to our OG kush or past strains you have sprouted? 

Thank you again for starting your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one brother :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Firstly thank you so much old friend for getting this grow going :) I've been waiting to see what you can do with our Remo and I know you will love the OG kush :)

Secondly 100% germination is always a great start and we will be along for the ride mate :)

Can I ask did you have any issues with the Remo Chemo during the germination process compared to our OG kush or past strains you have sprouted? 

Thank you again for starting your diary and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one brother :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

no problem with germ on the remos, the only thing after they sprouted they were flimsy and needed support. ive had the t-5 close to them and the og is stacking the nodes but the remos have more space between nodes I think these two remos may be a little more  on the chemo side. it will be interesting to see what other phenos some of the other guys get.

• Like 3

@samhighThanks for your feedback brother. Yes will be very interesting to see what other phenos crop up and to compare grows with other members :yep:

Your off to a great start :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

sorry guys a little interruption occurred, long story short storm came no power for six days . so i could not leave them in the dark or set them outside because they would go straight to flower. so what i did was clone the tops and set them outside in the sun to root when i got power back there now under 24 hr light. there doing great just about finished rooting will throw up some pics on the next update. all there names are irma. so the plan is once rooted to veg 18/6 take a few cuts and flower as usual. first 3 days without power a generator was no good there was no gas from the mass evacuations, so i had to make a decision on the plants. no worries family, property, and the plants all doing fine.

sam

• Like 5

You never cease to amaze me my old friend. The storm/hurricane of the year is plowing through the neighbourhood and you are cloning your ladies. Super dedication mate :)

Glad you are ok and even better you salvaged some cuts of the strains in the midst of mayhem :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

You never cease to amaze me my old friend. The storm/hurricane of the year is plowing through the neighbourhood and you are cloning your ladies. Super dedication mate :)

Glad you are ok and even better you salvaged some cuts of the strains in the midst of mayhem :)

All the best 

Mark..

i may have let them go but they were smelling really good in veg,  especially the og. couldn't bring my self to do it so they had to be flowered  lost a little time but saved the genetics. they are all 4 cola plants now so should have some nice nugs and get a little better light penetration. been very fortunate over the years to have guys like @Dinafem-Mark to help me learn about this fabulous plant. they should turn out great being more mature they vegged for over a month before i had to cut them so with the extra veg they get being clones now they should turn out fine.

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 4

Good planning in a bad situation mate, hat's off to you for saving them :yep: Can't remember the aroma of my OG Kush in veg but smelled really nice of tropical fruit in flower.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, jadenugs said:

Good planning in a bad situation mate, hat's off to you for saving them :yep: Can't remember the aroma of my OG Kush in veg but smelled really nice of tropical fruit in flower.

i looked over your og kush grow fine work you did with them. looking back on it how was the smoke?

• Like 3

Thanks dude. I've not smoked any in a while so can't remember the taste but the high is strong and up and a body stone kicks in after about half hour or more. Strong relaxation. I have some left so I'll do a proper smoke report in the vape when I get around to it. I've recently quit the baccy again so my taste buds are all over at the moment but I need to do a report to finish the diary.

Sorry to not be of much help at the moment but I can tell you it's quite powerful so something to look forward to, you won't be disappointed :)

• Like 3

thanks @jadenugs looking forward to the smoke report, i really enjoyed the diary, you did a great job with the plants a smoke report is a great way to end it. thanks for your reply very much appreciated, sounds like some fine smoke brother.

sam

• Like 3

Best of luck with these @samhigh I've run the Dinafem OK Kush auto and would agree about the strong relaxtion that @jadenugs mentions, in fact I was polishing off a jar just the other night and thought damn this is too nice not to have more of so germed another straight way! :D  She is 4 cm tall this evening lol Lovely flavours too with the OG a really standout tasty strain, I found her potent and good for pain relief and helping with sleep too. :sleep1:

HTH mate :oldtoker:

• Like 3