heavy hitters og and remo chemo

samhigh

@Fragg and @jadenugs after seeing you guys work here on uk420 you guys have me really excited about the og. clones are about 2 weeks old now just waiting on some new growth dont know how much the stress effected them, 2 days dark and then cloning hope they go right back to veg with the 24 hr light.  going to give them some extra time especially after the good word from you guys.

sam

• Like 5

@samhighgreat job on recovery brother :)

On a positive note your HSO seeds are with me so I'll get them sent over asap :)

The OG is not looking to bad at all and fingers crossed the Remo makes a similar recovery :yep:

Thank you for the update brother it must still he mad over there will all the clean up after such a devastating impact from the hurricane ;)

I'll be back in on the next update mate :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

irma the og is coming right along, she is a strong girl  the only one to root as a four cola clone. lost an og and a rc, but cut the four colas off a remo and i think three are going to make it,. talk about a stress test lol

large.DSC02392.JPGlarge.DSC02394.JPG

• Like 7

Great job with these Sam. Irma looks as strong as the storm that put her lights out. Glad you saved them with the clones mate :yep:

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, jadenugs said:

Great job with these Sam. Irma looks as strong as the storm that put her lights out. Glad you saved them with the clones mate :yep:

thanks @jadenugs the strong will survive, irma rooted in 9 days as a 4 cola clone strong in deed, will put her in flower soon to be able to give santa a bud with his cookies and milk, and if you want to be on the good list santa loved the pak last year. seeing your remos flowering hope i get a couple to root.

sam

• Like 4

9 days is good mate. I've only had a clone root that quickly once before, using standard methods. I've never tried anything fancy like aero cloners and the like. I took a cut of Remo#2 last Sunday night so she's on day 8 now. I'll let you know when she roots (wishful thinking) lol

• Like 4

On 16/10/2017 at 1:42 PM, samhigh said:

talk about a stress test

No kidding brother :) glad you are safe and this has only set you back slightly  :bong:

I know this is not your first hurricane that you have rode out. 

Nice to see things getting back on track and the Remo chemo clones maybe coming to the rescue :)

How did you find the Remo for cloning mate?

Things have been crazy your side of the pond so thank you for taking the time to update your diary :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

well down to just irma,will definitely try the remos again not there fault just a crazy set of circumstances. heres irma at one week flower had to go ahead and flower her for some holiday bud. get better pic when she buds up.

large.DSC02396.JPG

• Like 8

thanks nugs been a crazy month looking back at my first post they were off to a great start. very disappointing, sometime its out of our control, but very thankful to still have irma.

sam

• Like 4

@samhigh Irma is looking good brother even after the hurricane  :)

When you want to try the Remo chemo again I'm only a pm away :yep:

Thanks for the update brother much appreciated! Looking good and ready to produce some Xmas bud :bong:

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4