Critical Cheese

@Casey JonesWe have not stopped stocking cheese seeds or any cheese variants such as kush n cheese or critical cheese :yep:

I do think I know what is going on and it has gone through Spanish courts and settled last year :bong:

A certain seedbank thought they could trademark the name "cheese" to stop all other breeders from producing this strain. From my understanding the judge said NO it can not be "trademarked" just as "green apples" can not :bong:

Some seed stockists are scared of getting sued if they sell any cheese seeds except for 1 brand. This as far as I know is not right and we are still stocking these strains. 

You can go through us direct if you wish mate(10% discount available via me) seedsman and attitude also still have all our cheese strains :bong:

Will let the boss know about this :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 4

@SMEG HEADBit of cross over mate must have been typing at the same time :bong:

Thanks for the advice brother :)

Codes are available if needed only a pm away  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark Thanks for your reply, It makes sense now. I'd appreciate a 10% discount code if possible as I plan to buy them direct from yourselves.

Edited by Casey Jones
  • Like 2

Just an update and a final nail in the coffin lid on this diary.

I've been working my socks off lately and the Critical Cheese I converted into cuts did not root, they dried out in my propagator and wilted.

I hope to resurrect this diary in the new year when I can germinate more of the Critical Cheese seeds I have when I have the space and the time for them.

Until that time comes I shall say Smeg ya later folks.

• Like 1

So sorry to read this mate :(

Never good to lose a plant or in this case a crop of cuts. 

Will catch you on your next Dinafem endeavour mate :yep:

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark It's a bit gutting, I had to work away for 4 days and my partner managed to water my main crop in the middle of my absence, the veg tent went neglected unfortunately and I tried to rehydrate the cuts but they just wouldn't have it.

Never mind

I have 3 seeds left from my 5 pack I will be growing them out in the New Year and won't be starting them prematurely! I'll just start posting back in this thread when I get going again :) 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

For anyone wanting to know - I know I would of wanted to....

critical cheese - grown in an 8x4 tent - 3x 600w hps turned up to 660w 4 weeks Into flower - vegged for 5 weeks and 2 days - flowered for 60 days - all FIM'd - 9x 11 litre pots of pure coco - fed ferro nutrients (5.8-6.0ph - 0.6ec-1.6ec) same time every day at lights on (5litres each at end with good run off) on a heat matt never dropping below 22c and never above 29c (easier winter grow). Plenty of air flow - 3x fans inside and 6" intake and 8" exhaust. 

Lost 3 ounces to bud rot (approximately) 

Left with 57.5 ounces 

very good strain, the cheese smell comes back after about 8 days of drying - grinds well, smokes well all good rounder.

One plant didn't drink much - maybe a runt? 

thanks for the advice you have given me throughout the grow mark appreciate it a lot mate good strain you have here! 

Recommended! 

Edited by charliepotatoe
  • Like 1

@charliepotatoe Thank you for the final weigh in mate :)

Sorry to read you lost a few oz to mold. Being such a dense strain it can be hard to keep humidity in optimal level but all in all it turned out great :)

Over 57oz dry is a fantastic grow in my book :)

Enjoy that end product mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..