Critical Cheese

Hi all,

I've many a strain going on now my growing season is here and I've just added another strain to the propagator!

large_DFCC.jpg

If you've seen any of my other diaries or looked at my profile you'll see I'm running a soil setup with ammendments.

large.Nutesetc.jpg 

My soil of choice is Plant Magic's Soil Supreme which is classed as a "light" mix so I will be adding ecothrive charge to it through potting up in veg and for the final pot up for flowering I shall add the bat guano, feeding with the above in an aerated concoction so as to keep everything happy, that is the plan! The reality is I have never used ammendments before only grow and bloom feeds, I have been thinking about moving to a coco coir set-up but I wanted to give this a try.

So after a chat with @Dinafem-Mark about a few things I finally got around to getting the Critical Cheese out of the fridge. The Dinachem's, Amnesia Kush and Original Amnesia were also calling out to me but I have so much going on I had to put them back in the fridge for another day, sorry!

I filled my pots 1/3 with the soil and made a little hole about 10mm deep and kissed the seeds for luck then dropped them in, covered back over and moistened the soil with my spray bottle and placed them in the propagator.

large.DFCCGerm.jpg

They've been in the fridge a while and I've had some germination issues with the papertowel method so hopefully the soil method will do me right.

Thanks for reading!

Firstly thank you for getting this grow diary going :) critical cheese is a great choice and we are very excited to see what you can do with this strain :yep:

Secondly you are off to a great start with 2 baby critical cheese showing there heads and joining the party :)

Thank you again for documenting your grow on UK420 and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Off to a great start and we will be along for the ride :bong:

Until the next update :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Ah nice! Super excited to follow this. I'll be popping dinafem critical cheese and white widow in the next week or so myself. Tempted by the diesel too but we shall see lol:smokin:

Good luck with the grow :yinyang:

• Like 3

@Kraken If you start yours soon you may overtake me as I'm going to hold these back as best I can by topping multiple times and keeping them in smaller pots a while as I have some other seeds to quickly flower out but hooping to have these flowering by late Nov, early Dec.

@Dinafem-Mark Thanks for looking in matey, there's not too many grows of this around and I don't understand why?! the budshot on the Dinafem site alone sold me this strain.

f0003057_2_product_full.jpg

Dinafem_critical_cheese-01-4212_gallery_

@Dinafem-Mark haha maybe. Wasn't going to but will think on it. If not a diary I will at least try and post some stuff I'm upto :yep:

@SMEG HEAD Yea I could well do in that case. I should be starting them not this week coming but next. It's gonna be a mixed grow, the two I said plus a few freebies thrown in. Smaller pots, short veg, ready for Xmas. Well that's the plan anyway lol. Might just be able to manage it...

• Like 3

@KrakenThank you very much mate :) if a diary is not possible pictures would be great :yep:

@SMEG HEADShe is a great strain, packed full of flavour and outstanding yields :) really looking forward to seeing how yours do mate :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Hi all, small update this week, just been topping off the pots with soil and keeping things moist with plain water.

large.DFCCVeg1.jpg

Very uniform so far, almost identical!

On 09/03/2017 at 6:32 PM, SMEG HEAD said:

there's not too many grows of this around and I don't understand why?

Looking good so far dude ;)

9lastic has just done a Critical cheese grow and got some nice frosty nugs jarred up. Beezee has one outdoors that's just started flowering. Don't know if you've seen these grows or not. I'm very interested in trying it myself but got a lot on at the moment. I'll be watching this one with interest:yep:

• Like 2

@jadenugs I will have to have a look now you've pointed me in the right direction! There's so much on these forums I don't come across and tend to google search specific things on these forums related to my train of thought at the time.

Thanks for looking in pal.

I don't have much fun with the search function on here so if I Google search I add /uk420.com to the end and it brings up relative posts on here. Works a treat :)

• Like 3

@SMEG HEADAlso @ANTHONY13had great results with our critical cheese with the scrogg technique I'll see if I can find a link mate :)

Yours are looking great. Nice uniform structure in this early veg stage :)

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark..