Critical Cheese

@beezeeGreat idea mate :)

She does great from cutting so I'm sure she will do well :yep: best results I've seen have been when

Topped, scrogg and lots of training for the supplemental side branching to maximise budsites and end yield :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Little update, mad week for work and cracking on with the flower room refurb which is almost done - I have it in an operational state for veg so I've hooked up the 250w MH to give them some extra juice and they're on 0.5ml per Litre of Root Juice, Bio-Silicon and Acti-Vera.

large.DFCCVeg2.jpg

Little bit of stretch on the right, things have been getting crowded under my 150w, now they're under the 250w I expect a few more nodes in these pots and will top. The one on the left that hasn't stretched is not like it's sister, like another strain I'm growing alongside, it stinks of garlic.

Until the next update, take it easy!

Best of luck with the grow smeg, looking good so far! :)

ive been smoking critical cheese recently and I think actually prefer it to normal cheese, your in for a treat :P 

• Like 2

@SMEG HEADNow they have an extra lumens boost we will see some explosive growth kick in now :)

Plants are looking great, nice healthy green with no viable deficiency in sight which shows you are doing things correctly :yep:

@some1Thank you for your input mate. Actually I also prefer our critical cheese compared to standard cheddar, she seems more fruity with a higher, high :) with the increased yield also :)

@SMEG HEADGreat work so far and thank you for taking the time to update your thread and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until next time :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Update - Plants got to 6 nodes in the last pots, left them a few days late potting up so they're looking a bit hungry. I'd chopped the main stem back to the 3rd node and pinched off the nodes underneath leaving 2 growing tips a couple of days ago and today I potted them into 0.75L and watered them in with 0.5ml per Litre of Root Juice, Bio-Silicon and Acti-Vera.

large.DFCCPOTUP.jpg

They are going to appreciated the potting up mate and the canopy maintenance :yep:

Looking good so far :)

Thank you for taking the time to add pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next critical cheese update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

Time to update again, this week we've had growth from the new shoots, the plants have greened back up and they've been topped and tied down to the leaf set from the same node. I have removed alot of the other leaf as it's not really needed. The roots are starting to shoot out of the bottoms of the pots so I've upped the Root Juice, Bio-Silicon and Acti-Vera to 1ml per Litre now seeing as they're well established and I can't be bothered to count the small notches on my measuring syringe any more lol

large.DFCC2NDTOP.jpglarge.DFCC2NDTOP2.jpg

Really nice job in the topping and training mate :)

They certainly have responded well to the extra root space and showing some very vibrant growth :)

Some beautiful looking ladies in the making :)

Thank you for taking the time to update your thread and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

@jadenugsThey don't take long to pull the leaf stem up, I usually build a frame with kebab skewers but I've run out as the other half has been going nuts with them on the george foreman lol

We've had it a while but she has discovered the wonder of Teriyaki sauce. Still can't persuade her to try my sriracha concoctions though, too spicy ;)