155w LED - Cream Mandarin F1

Prophet

This is essentially the third incarnation so it won't be getting any bigger, or any brighter :). From now on i'll simply be tweaking the environment/feed until i find a combination that will keep me in smoke.

Got some autos lined up for the next one! Never done autos before . . .   

• Like 1

WEEK 7 - FLOWER

And another week down . . . We've got fan leaves starting to die away now so they're getting towards their end *sniff*. It's not hungry as i upped the feed just to check. Within another week or so i think we'll be ready. I hope so as the smell makes me drool!

large.IMGP0597.JPG

large.IMGP0598.JPG

Older girl:

large.IMGP0601.JPG

large.IMGP0602.JPG

Younger girl:

large.IMGP0604.JPG

large.IMGP0607.JPG

The noodles from hell! I'll be lucky to get an 1/8th off it :D 

large.IMGP0594.JPG

Edited by Prophet
  • Like 6

Looking good there swelling up now but imo id give them at least 2 more weeks . Them fvs can really fatten up the last week or so, ive not done the mandarine tho.

Atb :skin_up:

• Like 1

@Sweet Seeds-tommy Can you confirm roughly what week of flower you can expect to see the fan leaves starting to yellow? Mine are going now at the end of week 7 and i just want to make sure this is normal. If not i've got feeding issues :) 

Thanks

• Like 1

WEEK 8 - FLOWER

So that's the big 8 weeks down and out of the way. It's at the point i normally get a little handy with the scissors because i can never see any real improvement from week 7. However, this time i've actually got a bit still in my jar so i'm in no hurry. So the older girl will go for at least 9 weeks. The younger still has another two weeks and the pot noodle will come down when i feel like it :) 

I'll be honest . . . I did snip a bud off the older girl for 'testing purposes'. Lovely zesty smell in the grinder and a smooth smoke. It doesn't knock you on your ass but you know you've had a joint alright :smoke: 

So far, i'm happy!

large.IMGP0609.JPG

large.IMGP0611.JPG

Older Girl:

large.IMGP0614.JPG

large.IMGP0616.JPG

Younger girl:

large.IMGP0617.JPG

large.IMGP0620.JPG

NOODLES!!!

large.IMGP0624.JPG

large.IMGP0626.JPG

Chop day soon!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

WEEK 9 - FLOWER

The oldest girl has come down today. She's cooked plenty and is now chopped and drying :). The younger one will probably come down next week and perhaps another week for the pot noodle . . .

large.IMGP0629.JPG

large.IMGP0630.JPG

large.IMGP0634.JPG

• Like 8

Great results mate, fat flowers and the pictures are really nice my friend ;)

If you don't mind, we'd like to share some of your pictures on our Facebook page.

Thank you and Sweet harvest!

jaypp

• Like 2

FINAL CHOP

They're all done. Both plants are cooked as is the pot-noodle. So they've all come down today and all growing has ceased. Now we're drying! :)

large.IMGP0641.JPG

large.IMGP0640.JPG

large.IMGP0645.JPG

Said i'd be happy with an 1/8th. Now i'd be happy with a joint off it :)

large.IMGP0646.JPG

large.IMGP0650.JPG

Edited by Prophet
  • Like 8

What a cracking little grow @Prophet fabtastic work mate and that rig you've put together is awesome fair play, the light coverage with these strips are really appealing to me...great grow and end result, should be very proud mate and well done to you :v:

• Like 2

The first plant is down and 99% dry. Over 2oz so i'm happy with that :)

large.IMGP0653.JPG

And i managed to get my 1/8th off the noodle too :)

large.20171106_103806.jpg

• Like 4

Well this is spooky . . . The second girl is down and 99% dry. And she's exactly the same weight as the first, to the nearest gram!

large.20171107_185310.jpg

So all in that's 126g (inc the noodle!). That's 4.4oz in old money. That means i've doubled my personal best from 150w, although my box is twice the size it used to be . . .

And here endeth this diary. Muchas gracias as always to @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp and @Sweet Seeds-tommy for the free beans. I hope my diary shows what can be achieved from your beans in such a small space. I'll say it here and now; I'll never shop elsewhere for seeds.

And also a big thanks to those that have stayed tuned along the way with encouragement. It means a lot to a mini-grower like me :) 

Next on the agenda are a few autos. Never tried an auto before . . . 

• Like 6