155w LED - Cream Mandarin F1

Prophet

congrats on winning the goodie bag prophet. some good gear there, the sweet seeds grinder looks cool. and the rolling papers 

that led panel you made is giving them girls the light they need, il be looking in to see how they do mate. as im interested in getting a led in a few months for a cupboard grow about a foot wider than your grow space. 

healthy looking plants,they realy are low heat them led,s aint they. are you using a 4 inch outlet rvk fan ? it looks it in the picture of the hidden drobe. thats a great stealth cupboard grow for sure. props on that for sure dude. :skin_up:

• Like 2

@smokie1 b c f c yes mate it's a 4" with rhino pro filter. Does the job bang-on (20c lights off, 25c lights on). Yes the LEDs are low heat. The ally heatsinks take most of it away. You can put your finger on the diodes themselves and they are hot but dont burn. I wanted a solution that was low power (155w), low heat with good coverage. @Key4 suggested the bridgelux strips with a 200w driver and it fits the bill perfectly. The only improvement i'll be making for the next grow is some individual switches so i can run it at lower power and use only half the strips for seedlings.

But yea. Very happy so far. We'll see how well these girls pack on the bud in the next four weeks :)

• Like 2

yeah going by how they look now there going to pile on the buds. :yinyang:

i really thought that they were crap for flower, but going by your diary and a few youtube videos of hps v,s led . they have came along way over the past 5 years. ive been of the boards for a few years, so im a little out of date on the growing products.

will look in to see them girls fattern up. the only fat girls men like the look off are the ganja girls. lol 

• Like 3

WEEK 5 - FLOWER

The girls are still cooking away nicely. More resin formation and more pistils. It's at the point i always think they aren't getting any bigger and i have to go back and look at older pics to remind myself that they actually are! Hopefully we can get an 8 week finish but we'll play it by ear

The drobe of doooooom:

large.IMGP0560.JPG

Nice panoramic:

large.IMGP0562.JPG

The older sister:

large.IMGP0566.JPG

The younger sister who's caught right up and seems to have a 'rounder' bud profile:

large.IMGP0570.JPG

Mmmmmm

large.IMGP0564.JPG

And of course the noodle queen!

large.IMGP0569.JPG

Until next week . . . Stay frosty

• Like 4

Cant wait to see what this kit yields vs the hps setup . Have you turned the driver all the way up? you can get a little extra than what they state if you haven't already. Looking good .

:skin_up:

@Key4 Yea she's been up to max since i started (700mA). Those strips will take 1400mA! So if i could find a driver that'll deliver 200w @ 1400mA i'd be laughing :) 

The SLR has auto light balance so makes it look a little dark. This one is from my phone camera and shows the actual colour/light level better:

large.20170930_194749.jpg

• Like 3

Have you got a watt meter you will be 165ish watts now at the wall, you could add another strip to your driver to bump it up to 180 ish if you wanted to but thats odd numbers :fear:

love that rig you have prophet ..and it seems to be doing a grand job too

• Like 3

WEEK 6 - FLOWER

So close . . . But so far :). A couple more weeks for these ladies and we'll hopefully be something like it! Smells very nice. A very musty/skunky smell from a distance but if you rub the frosting it's got a very zesty smell. As you'd expect from a 'mandarin' strain :) 

Really looking forward to smoking it :smoke: 

large.IMGP0578.JPG

large.IMGP0580.JPG

Older sister:

large.IMGP0583.JPG

Younger sister:

large.IMGP0584.JPG

Noodle-bitch!

large.IMGP0586.JPG

Younger:

large.IMGP0588.JPG

Older:

large.IMGP0590.JPG

Until next week!

• Like 5

I love your plants chum, a sweet grow indeed, seems you got your grow method nailed, maybe you can upgrade one day to bigger tent, bigger light and bigger yields, or just stay the way you are, a grow to be proud of.

Grow Chum

• Like 2