16 hours ago, teehee said:

Finally the Lime.... 13.38oz is not my best (17.85oz) but WOW 13 plus ounces off a single Auto is perfect.... pungent citrus sticky bud!

Tee mate, the DL Auto beats the toothless !!............. the size of the bows at the base of the trunk. I cant see a main colas on the DL tee.....  i take it you topped her multiple times upto day 20-25 ? b4 12/12 teetee ??........... may have to try a night queen, based on your potency reports !!

Didant know you had, on occasion to bring in chlorinated water at the old gaff tee man. I thought these where larger !! as 100% rain watered !!........ they where all a great size, but the DL was a monster !!.......... 13 zips, nice culturing man.... she looks stunning man.

Hope all goes well with the family visit bruv... and the inspection of course...... at least it is not as far to go get the cocco man !! or do you get it parceled out to you nowadays ??.............. did you bury or birn the old cocco rootball matrix's in the end bro ??...........

5000gal res under house, and all clean rain water !!......... 22 tonnes of the good kit under the house. Thats gotta be a canna culturists dream !!......... imagine the "Blueberry's" you could grow in those summers on auto watering !. Inside a 6mm netted culture area ! AM

• Like 1

Funny you should say that @AutoMaster Its 3am and I've been thinking..... What with a potentially blistering Summer heading this way, I might do some photoperiods..... having the lights on for 18 then 12 hours would make temperatures easier to handle than 24 hours on as I do with my Autos. After this inspection, I won't have another for 6 months, and because we live way out in the sticks, I can open a tent with full lights on without the whole neighbourhood knowing so I should be able to keep a strict dark period during the hottest parts of the day and work on them with lights on at night.

I have some 3 year old seeds (that have been kept in the fridge) from the Southern Star Seed Co. unsexed photoperiods, or some brand new Dutch Passion Des Fran feminised seeds..... it might have to be the Dutch Passion girls! I dunno if I want the extra hassle of planting 10 (3 year old) seeds to dig out the males and get rid of any runts to give me 4 viable females, or just go with reliable old Dutch Passion and just plant 4. I might save the Southern Star ones for an outdoor grow.

In this grow, the Lime went to 95 days.... that's well into the 14th week, so vegging a photoperiod for 4-5 weeks then flipping over to bloom for 7-8 weeks would be the same? 

I dunno...... but I guess I have a month or so to decide!

You'd love the Night Queen.... I have only done the Auto, but DP still do the original Photo version, which must be even more special!

There was no topping done on the plants in this grow ( I don't like to do to much of anything before day 28 with Autos due to stress, and by day 28 they have started flowering, and cutting off a main cola flowering tip is too scary for me!) or flipping to 12/12 (all Autos on 24/0).... the Lime had a nice fat main cola, but it had tipped to the right of that centre stake, and my camera angles were all funny cos it was hard to fit her all in one frame!!.... 

large.59c73d41892fd_day87DL2.JPG

I get the Coco parcelled in.... I can specify one of 3 different Post Offices to collect it from as no regular courier will deliver to my door due to the rural location. My supplier is super discreet, even with large packages, such as 2 bags of Coco etc. He heat shrinks God knows how many layers of black plastic wrap over them.

Old Coco, cut stems and root balls just get thrown into the inpenetrable jungle down a 70 degree slope, disappearing without a trace. Really, there's acres of land to chuck it without possible discovery so there's no need for extra measures. Burning is out anyway as there's a total fire ban! I do the same with the massive branches that fall off the palm trees as well. Just hoy them over the side and let them mingle into the rainforest. Every now and then I have hurled something only to hear a massive rustling of some huge beast that's been disturbed by me! 

Edited by teehee
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

a big THANK YOU to @DutchPassionTony for putting the Lime on the Dutch Passion blog

https://www.dutch-passion.com/en/news-and-development/Auto-Daiquiri-Lime-review-Grown-in-20-litre-airpots-of-coco-under-LED-grow-lights/

That's my third time on the blog now, 2 different Limes and once for my 2 Auto Ultimates!

Looking at their catalogue, I see they have a new variety.... Auto Orange Bud! That might have to go on the wish list!

10 days till house inspection and 2 weeks till my Mum comes over for 2 weeks.

A good 25 plus ounces all jarrred up and 3 litres of cannabis infused coconut oil squirreled away.

In 4 weeks I can rig everything up again and pop some more seeds!

I love it when a plan comes together!

• Like 4

That lime is absolutely immense mate, really something to be proud of. 

Bet your glad those fires have calmed down a bit, it's gonna get warm enough round your way without any extra heat. 

Hope inspection is ok and you have a good time with family. You should have enough in those jars to keep you sweet until next time :skin_up:

Cheers TD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha that daiquiri pic looks so big, it looks almost fake! :D:D:D

Friggin' awesome growing as always bud!! Bud.....you need to try DP Cinderella Jack!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I know it's old but Great results @teeheeive got DP daiquiri lime and night queen autos in my tent at the moment.

Similar results. My 2 nq are almost ready at 75 days and are great compact plants. My 2 DL are massive. Really impressive size but will be another 3 weeks I reckon for cropping, and these broke ground on the 25 December.... Looking forward to the vape though..... 

All the best.....

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Finally chopped.

2 night queen's chopped at day 80.

Total yield was 200g

Auto critical orange punch at 82 days with 100g yield.

2 daiquiri lines chopped at day 107!!

P1 yield was 400g

P2 was 350g.

Total was 1050g.

Grown under 315cmh and a 400 HP's in Coco using Canna Nutes in a 120x 120 tent.

1.46 gpw, a personal best.

Easy plants to grow, never went above ec1.2. zero issues.

• Like 1