it must be crazy looking out and seeing them big fires on the hills, glad its all under control just like your tent ;)  hope you have settled in as well as the plants. its looking cracking. I just made my first batch of canna-coco oil :) the butter I made is blowing my head off, I can't believe the dunt off it, fuck me stuck to the sofa smashed out my head all the time now lol I hardly smoke anything now, its just out of habit I don't even notice a joint, i'm already fleeing lol 

Edited by rabthegrower
  • Like 4

Did you add any lecithin Rab? 

I had a spoon of oil with my afternoon chai yesterday just before picking up my daughter from school (what a responsible parent!), when I got back, on went Pills and Thrills and Bellyaches by the Happy Mondays and I was away...... 'me and the Chief got slowly stoned, oh me and the Chief got slowly stoned!...'

got 4 days off, so I plan to be off my face for most of it! It's a great feeling being so caned like that, eh? I'm glad it is helping you get off the joints mate ;)

Have a good weekend Bro, gonna head down to the local pub for the Mayweather/McGregor fight, the place goes mental for that kind of thing, and what with the time zones and all that, it will be on live at lunchtime!

Edited by teehee
  • Like 3

I did it exactly like you said to mate,it smells cracking, I used a half oz of psicodelica top buds in 500ml coco 2tbls lecithin, I even got a slow cooker and jam thermometer 8 hour infusion ;) My mates are asking me to make them cakes now lol the mars bar cake worked amazing with extra canna chocolate on top. i'm making another one today :) at least you gave yourself time for it to hit you, very responsible of you ;) talk about melted man, I've never been this stoned eating my weed before. I think that's why I've never really got into eating it, it was never very good, mild stone at best, its not like that any more ;) I'm setting my alarm but don't think i'll get to see it as the internet always fucks up when a big fight is on lol I hope McGregor wins it but Mayweather is a master at running away and hitting at the same time ;) My prediction is Mayweather win round 1 lol 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, teehee said:

nice to see you @Freax mate! Hope you are good, man.:yep:

Cheers dude, its good to be back at it after what has been a disastrous year so far. Its starting to help me sort out my head and now weve moved and we have a good friend as our landlord i have no worries about doing anything i want here.

Glad to see you guys are still going over there, hope you and yours are good and life is treating you all well. :v:

Edited by Freax

@Freax good to hear the Landlord situation is favourable mate, better than our last one. We just moved as well, its amazing how it can change your outlook. I hope you get it all back on track Bro.

I dedicated my last grow to you man, multi strain madness!

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/377604-teehees-multi-strain-madness/

Looking forward to seeing you on here a bit more often with another smashing grow!

ATB TT

Edited by teehee
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, teehee said:

@Freax good to hear the Landlord situation is favourable mate, better than our last one. We just moved as well, its amazing how it can change your outlook. I hope you get it all back on track Bro.

I dedicated my last grow to you man, multi strain madness!

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/377604-teehees-multi-strain-madness/

Looking forward to seeing you on here a bit more often with another smashing grow!

ATB TT

Whoo, hoo. Multi strain is the way forward dude lol. Ive got 1 of each Moby Dick, Industrial Plant and White Siberian on the NFT tray at the mo, just coming to the end of the first month of 12/12 and they are looking great so far. In a smaller tent until i build a new groom, which is coming soon.

Moving for us was to be closer to my mother after my brother passed unexpectedly in Feb this year. A mate had a place going empty so we jumped in. It also means i have a garage now to keep the bike in, which is a huge bonus. :v:

• Like 1

On 26/08/2017 at 8:59 AM, rabthegrower said:

my first batch of canna-coco oil :) the butter I made is blowing my head off, I can't believe the dunt off it, fuck me stuck to the sofa smashed out my head all the time now lol

Coconut oil is a Carbohydrate mono saturate, and has its own medicinal count. is a mild anti-bio, it dont like the nasty bacteria in your system, and kills them. When coconut oil breaks down it breaks to "Mono Lauric Acid"  From Monolaurin, here a quick read, i take one capsule, virgin coco oil every 2 days....      Heres some reading on what else it dose when ingested........ AM

Monolaurin has antibacterial, antiviral, and other antimicrobial effects in vitro = (Inside The Body). It may therefore be useful in the treatment or prevention of various infections, but its clinical usefulness has not been established.

Monolaurin is currently sold as a dietary supplement under various brands, generally under the category of digestive and immune system support.

Monolaurin is believed to inactivate lipid-coated viruses by binding to the lipid-protein envelope of the virus, thereby preventing it from attaching and entering host cells, making infection and replication impossible.

Other studies show that Monolaurin disintegrates the protective viral envelope, killing the virus. Monolaurin has been studied to inactivate many pathogens including Herpes simplex virus[11] and Chlamydia trachomatis.

Monolaurin also shows promising effects against bacteria (both gram-positive and gram-negative), yeast, fungi, and protozoa. Bacteria including E. Coli, yeast including Candida alibcans, Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori), Giardia lamblia, Staphylococcus aureus (Staph), and other microbials have all been neutralized by monolaurin in scientific studies.

Furthermore, monolaurin does not seem to contribute to drug resistance, may be taken as a preventative measure to avoid infection, (Prophylactic med) and has been listed in the FDA's GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) list.     It was Tony @DP that put me onto the Monolaurin benefits...... Automaster

is some serious kit !!!!!!...................... "Phagocytic" to viruses !! that is very helpfull !!  mix it with THC, you have a formidable bio armory against ills.... bacilli and viral.      Automaster

Edited by AutoMaster
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Day 74 update

Welcome back!!! Things are heating up here, and the bush fire is STILL raging. Occasionally a helicopter spends a few hours chucking big buckets of water on it. This is about 10 minutes up the road...... if you look carefully, the yellow (square) bucket is about 45degrees behind and below the chopper.......

large.IMG_1052.JPG

From our gaff, you can see the helicopter go back and forth, lowering itself into the thick smoke..... the bucket is visible below the chopper, just above the treeline..... he's going in!

large.IMG_1055.JPG

Meanwhile, the other morning, I was taking a dump and saw this MASSIVE rat outside on the driveway..... 

large.IMG_1042.JPG

Last time I saw one that size it was outside a kebab shop on the Seven Sisters Road.

Him and his mates are the reason an outside grow needs some careful planning.

Indoors, we are in the late stages of flowering.......

large.59b50c23c3290_day74group.JPG

Clockwise from the top left..... Think Different, Daiquiri Lime, Night Queen and Toofless Alien.

The tent is just choc full of bud!!!

Toofless Alien is the best looking of my girls at 74 days, she is officially in the last few days, but I think she has another week or two left in her..... there's plenty of white pistils and the Top Shooter is making her push out still more buds. She is very frosty!

large.59b50c2b8f687_day74TA1.JPG

Her main cola is just beautiful to look at, and it's only gonna get fatter!

large.59b50c3170c69_day74TA2.JPG 

Night Queen is also very close to finishing, she's 73 days old, and although she's just a little shorter than the rest, she's got width and depth, and is packed full of bud. The outer leaves are browning off and the buds are swelling up and she smells so sweet!

large.59b50c12da125_day73NQ1.JPG

This is her main cola........

large.59b50c17b995e_day73NQ2.JPG

Think Different will probably finish very soon as well, but she's only on day 61..... maybe 2-3 weeks? She got a bit leggy, and had quite large internodal spacing, but is filling out well....... I had to put a stake in as she was beginning to lean over from the base of her main stem. It looks like there's gonna be a nice amount of this very special smoke to be had!...

large.59b50be5a3c71_day61TD1.JPG

Here's a close up......

large.59b50bec4833c_day61TD2.JPG

Finally the Daiquiri Lime, on day 72..... she looks a bit shaggy and odd, but under those leaves are some really thick, sticky long buds, that are gonna get really chunky!

large.59b50bfa15da0_day72DL1.JPG

I have been feeding them all the same mix...... an EC 1.0 soup of all the usual nutes and additives with the usual high (0.75ml) Top Shooter dose that I give in late flowering. The Lime has a good few weeks left in her..... her main stem is one of many nice fat colas.........

large.59b50c00182fd_day72DL2.JPG

Although I am happy with how the Lime is doing, she could look healthier...... she goes through about 7L a day and I think those leaves show a deficiency..... what one, I don't know....... droopy, pale green leaves with a bit of spotting..... maybe upping A&B to increase the EC will give her what she craves? She's getting a good amount of Cal-Mag, and the P and K is being delivered in bucket loads via the Top Shooter. As I say, previous Limes also looked like this so perhaps that's her thing, or maybe I have been consistently underfeeding her? She's a big girl and goes a bit longer, so probably needs a higher EC because of that. 

@blackpoolbouncer mate, any ideas?

Thanks for stopping by...... I expect there will be some harvesting at the next update!

Edited by teehee
  • Like 5

Damn bud!! Rocking more giants i see, and my does the bud looks sweet!! A-1 as always my friend. Mmmmmm Night Queen!! Looking forward to another one in the stealth cabinet soon!! Need the photos to get finished before any autos start up indoors.

looks packed to the gunnels mate, that big haul your after is on the way ;) big rat...lmao how cute is that wee thing, a wallaby just sitting on your path aww!  how do you stop them eating your outdoor goodies? big cages, electric fence, barbed wire ? I would stick to growing indoors for now, your smashing this tent growing malarkey :) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 912GreenSkell said:

Damn bud!! Rocking more giants i see, and my does the bud looks sweet!! A-1 as always my friend. Mmmmmm Night Queen!! Looking forward to another one in the stealth cabinet soon!! Need the photos to get finished before any autos start up indoors.

cheers 912 Bro, the Night Queen is an essential part of any decent stash!

31 minutes ago, rabthegrower said:

looks packed to the gunnels mate, that big haul your after is on the way ;) big rat...lmao how cute is that wee thing, a wallaby just sitting on your path aww!  how do you stop them eating your outdoor goodies? big cages, electric fence, barbed wire ? I would stick to growing indoors for now, your smashing this tent growing malarkey :) 

Yeah mate, there's a family of Wallabies here (glad you didn't call them Kangaroos!) They are SUPER cute, my daughter loves them, always hopping around munching away at the grass! If they found an outdoor grow, I expect they would love it, then spend the rest of the day just lounging around! Probably the least dangerous thing out there. There's also a huge 9ft long Goanna resident on this land..... looks like a Komodo dragon and it lives under the house..... never have my camera to hand when we spot him though. I've magnaged to convince my daughter that she has her own personal dragon!

Edited by teehee
  • Like 2

right so you upgraded from a big snake on the roof to a big fucking dragon under the house lol best I can do is a murder of crows follow me and the dog ;) they know i'll feed them dog treats. get yourself a lama or two and you could set up a petting zoo :) was at a gong concert one time this dude kept shouting lama! LAMA!  all the way through the gig, never found out what that was all about ???  lmao

• Like 2

We upgraded on the snakes too mate, bigger roof + bigger rodents = bigger pythons. I wouldn't call this a petting zoo, more of a fretting zoo :unsure:

From what I've heard, if Goannas feel threatened, they run up the nearest tree....... seeing I'm 6'3"  that'll be me it shreds with its massive claws as it climbs up onto my head!

Edited by teehee
  • Like 2