Lemonade OG

panik

10 hours ago, In-the-night-garden said:

@panik these are starting to shape up lovely now, would you recommend topping them? To create more bushy plants? Or shall I just let them go? 

You can do mate if you like , or you can leave them to produce those big donkey dick colas, totally up to you if you need to keep the canopy down and level it could be a good idea..

• Like 1

Cheers @panik all 13 are looking sweet, but only have room for them under 1 of my 600watters. I potted them all into 6.5l of coco 2 weeks ago, thinking of flipping them soon, they are looking ready. 

Was thinking of running 12 in 3 rows of 4 under the light in the 1m trays I have. Do you think this will cause issues space wise? 

I usually run 9 per light, but I top them, suppose 12 left untopped will produce some large main colas with little of no side branching... 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, In-the-night-garden said:

Cheers @panik all 13 are looking sweet, but only have room for them under 1 of my 600watters. I potted them all into 6.5l of coco 2 weeks ago, thinking of flipping them soon, they are looking ready. 

Was thinking of running 12 in 3 rows of 4 under the light in the 1m trays I have. Do you think this will cause issues space wise? 

I usually run 9 per light, but I top them, suppose 12 left untopped will produce some large main colas with little of no side branching... 

Spot on mate I don't see why not,.. that you cant run 12 in there if it gets too over crowded you can always scrap the smallest shittest ones from there in, ..

You got any pics mate I'm looking forward to seeing these  :yep: 

Ye man I’ll take some in a minute. Should upload in next hour or so...

thinking about it, under the other light I’m gonna run some Stardog, which are currently in 3.5l pots. 

Think I’ll put 9 of the logs under one light as I usually do, and stick the other 4 under the other light with the small stardogs 

picturs within the hour @panik

• Like 1

Right this was with 12 under 1 light:

large.266F733C-DF99-4B82-9E5A-07A94C0BA42D.jpeg

One to show general structure 

large.28750292-6DD4-4545-8C76-F627D1D76083.jpeg

Swapped to 9 under 1 light

large.4B1F8A88-49C9-4A00-BC87-1AA00BCDE092.jpeg

Remaining 4 topped and bent over and under a light with the smaller Stardogs

large.46C2E24F-76C1-4649-82C2-1CC00914D1A7.jpeg

Going to give them another week or so and then flip to 12/12....

cant wait to try them!!! Ha ha I’ll keep updating in here @panik if that’s ok!!

as an aside do you use Autopots? If so do you rate them? Heard horror stories of floods!!! Any advice greatly accepted! 

Edited by In-the-night-garden
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

@panikHope these things grow buds like they do leaves!!!!

large.7B4A558B-51A2-4992-9E31-3F0A8B082BC5.jpeg

Edited by In-the-night-garden
  • Like 4

@panik what’s your thoughts on a bit of defoliation and lollipopping? I usually strip off the bottom half at week 3? 

• Like 1

Just now, In-the-night-garden said:

@panik what’s your thoughts on a bit of defoliation and lollipopping? I usually strip off the bottom half at week 3? 

No problems at all mate I lollipopped all my last lemonades it didn't bother them at all,.. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all...

Quick update, we are Day 19 since the flip, and I’m hoping and praying the stretch is over! A couple of them are getting huge!

large.56D3C8EA-05B8-4A9A-A85B-26A193C4CFB6.jpeg

They have nearly trebled in height!!! Hopefully they are done now though and will start to fatten up!

Going to get them all out on Sunday and strip the bottom 1/3 or 1/2 off so they can focus their energy on some big ass donkey dick colas. 

Will post a few before and and after pictures of the lollipopping if I remember!

until then, peace out! 

• Like 3

Looking great mate, mine are at day 18 and looked to have slowed their stretching the last couple of days, how many you got in there? Looks to be a good haul atb

• Like 1

@cocopips I have 12 Lemonade OG in 6.5l pots and 10 stardog cuts (had these kicking about in 3.5’s so flowered them

out)

should be be a good haul, looking to strip some of those mahooosive fan leaves off over the weekend to expose some more bud sites! Do you defoliate at all? 

• Like 2

Yea i took a bit off lower down, nothing crazy just anything that i dont think is gna amount to much goes too, to give you an idea my plants are about 3ft tall and i took about 12inchs of leaves and stems off the bottom so got about 2ft of decent growth on top. Mine are in 6.5ltr too and got 7 under a 600w hps

• Like 2