Lemonade OG

panik

LEMONADE OG..

large.user406701_pic1751194_1496781440.jpg

Strain Lineage: Lemon OG x Gorilla Haze

Lemonade OG is a new limited edition to our catalogue , A clone named super OG was passed on to us from a friend in California, after growing it out to find it had the most amazing lemonade smell and taste , we found it rude not to cross it with our huge Gorilla Haze strain to create Lemonade OG , Fruity lemonade goodness with that OG funk...

• Mostly sativa dominant
  • 8 -9 Weeks Flowering Indoor
  • Finish End September-beginning October outdoor
  • Photoperiod
  • Feminised
  • Like 12

Card payments are now working guys click the link to website above , choosing card payment option on check out, reference on bank statements will come up as RG-Clothing :yep: 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Dodgee they look great mate.

Panik kindly gave me a pack of them as I had an issue with a few f99's.They sure are solid plants and are extremely virile grow wise.

@panik I havnt forgotten about the haze smoke report and I have all the images ready to go,I decided to wait until it had somewhat of a cure before writing it up as it quickly changed even with a short cure.

However when it was fresh it had an insanely soaring,clean but totally confusing hit lol

It quite literally gave you either a 30 second or 3 sentence memory making conversations hilarious and that slowly calmed but not any less heavy.It still happens now but the cure has brought out the chilled hit alongside the mental confusion lol if you have 1 proper fatty it can teach you some respect that's for sure.

One quick thing is your Gorilla Haze has had an immense effect on my pain,I have 2 crushed legs from a forklift accident 18yrs ago so pain is no stranger to me amongst other shit and your Haze knocks it straight out the park in a way I havnt found elsewhere.Just wish I had more and I'm still pining after your f99 and would love to try it again mate.

Can't wait to get that Lemonade OG rolled and smoking though it's a beast of a plant and I'll do a smoke report on that to.

I'm of the opinion that by using led/cmh/hps through a grow really brings out the strength in most strains I just wish I could test it to confirm but my Wife and I have been tango'd by most smoke since using all 3 types.

Cheers buddy keep those genetics rolling.

Edited by Badbadger
  • Like 1

Wow mate thanks a bunch so nice to hear great feed back and that people are appreciating the work I put in creating theses things, as most know they don't happen over night its always a rolling process, I'm glad you have found something to ease your pain mate and I shall keep that in mind I can maybe put a little write up in the description on my website as a great strain for pain relief so thank you ,.. Also I must of missed the lemonade og's have you been posting it am I being blind here an missed it, if so point me in the right direction, or do you have any piccys of her mate??? id love to see them :yep: 

@panik    Honestly mate it was so effective on my pain and making me relaxed It wasnt until my Wife said to me how well id been moving around and how heavy and peacefully id been sleeping that I realised what was happening.

I usually wake up in pain during the night even after Oxycontin and a max dose of sleeping pills so a whole night is a luxury to me and a month later I'm still sleeping through like a baby but I'm watching the jars closely and an actually nervous about not having any.

I'll put a good section in the write up about the medical effects I've had and trust me when I say I have alot of medical shit to deal with,for instance severe flash migraines up to 3-4 times a day from a damaged Vertebrae in my neck but from day 1 of Haze they slowed and I havnt had any at all for about 4 weeks now.

I don't build things up with medical effects as someone may buy it just for that and be gutted after buying and spending months growing it although everyone's different.

No I've not been posting the Lemonade OG mate as I'm running 3 full diaries at the mo but I have taken all the photos and noted details down to do a condensed diary at the end for you,I'm 7 days Into flower with them and they smell like a hashy,zesty heaven!! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

just started one or two of these ..ill bung a diary up soon when all the shit subsides around me ..

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, *DJ* said:

I want some lemonade OG :yes: 

it looks lovely, is it lemonade smelling?

dj...

Oh yes, very :yep:  lemon fizz

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, *DJ* said:

I like the sound of lemon fizz, very nice!

dj....

Like snorting a line me of lemon sherbet bro... Perhaps not as harsh on the nose! lol

But yeah. If its lemons yr after... Panik made lemonade OG!

When god gives u lemons... Make lemonade!!! lol

I start a new diary soon x

• Like 2

cheers @Dodgee, il see about getting some of those, iv done a few lemons over the last year or 2, but nothing has stood out, sslh was a smashing bit of weed, but not really lemon, I want LEMON! not lemon! lol 

dj....

• Like 3