Lemonade OG

panik

I smoked some lemonade og the other day with one of me mates like, heavy smoke, 100% lemonade flavour, great smoke, I would be well up for giving a corner up for to grow some of that out.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well that was easy... 13 seeds soaked and planted.... 13 seedlings up!!

will update with a couple of pictures in a week or two

• Like 3

chop chop chop, ... was a tad early id say bet needs are a must right now need the space for new projects,.. :yep:  enjoy...

large.IMG_9324.JPGlarge.IMG_9328.JPGlarge.IMG_9330.JPGlarge.IMG_9338.JPGlarge.IMG_9344.JPGlarge.IMG_9350.JPGlarge.IMG_9360.JPG

• Like 7

@panik roll on 12weeks time!! Hopefully will have something similar to the above!! Any tips? I generally float my feed at around 1.4-1.6EC, will this keep them happy or are they hungrier? 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Well folks just over 2 weeks since breaking the surface and we have 13 very uniform ladies vegging nicely under a T5. A few crispy leaves here and there due to initial temp and humidity issues, but that’s now resolved and all new growth is green and healthy. Will add some more pictures at weekend, but for now:

large.3B47AF5D-186C-48E4-912F-8921AD320565.jpeg

just to to show how uniform they are.

lookimg good so far @panik ...

gonna buy me some Affies I think and I really want a gorilla neck/face scarf thing! Cool as them!!!

peace out 

Edited by In-the-night-garden
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@panik these are starting to shape up lovely now, would you recommend topping them? To create more bushy plants? Or shall I just let them go? 

• Like 1