Cream of the Crop - July 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - July 2017  

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 06/08/2017 at 2:22 AM, Peregrine said:

A full-frame DSLR; I thought you had used something special there.

My cousin does some professional photography and owns the 5D, poor old me has to hobble along with a 500D.

Congrats on the win lol 

I feel your pain brother. I started shooting and developing B&W film around 2009 and literally couldn't bare to use my 400d. I didn't upgrade to the 6d until just last year when I started earning a decent wage so basically didn't shoot digital for 6/7 years.

Personally I find it's all about lenses, I love tack sharp photos so only use primes. All I use is a 24, 35 and 50mm, obviously not getting much nate photography done with those focal lengths but perfect for landscape and street. And of course weed! 

• Like 3

It was another tuff one,i am sure its gets harder.Each month to pick as tehy are all fine looking buds . Its got to be artyb - Purple Afghan Kush x Lemon Garlic OG  for me .Such a clear shot shows everything.

On 09/08/2017 at 11:00 PM, AK48 said:

yo artyb. do you have any seeds of that bud?) good looking budda

I've just popped the last 2 seeds from that batch mate, however I've still got the plant on life support ready to be reveged. I don't have a veg room though so it'll probably get tossed as I've got loads of seedlings started for the next round. I take it sharing cuttings isn't allowed here. It's a shame because the plant was a real beauty in every way. The top in that photo weighed 6gs dry. Possibly over dryed it though as I was at a festival all weekend, so not sure if. Itll cure too well.