Cream of the Crop - July 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - July 2017  

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 161st Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 31st of August, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.

Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a pack of Oldtimes courtesy of Oldtimer1

Good luck to all those selected this month
Joolz

Highgrower - S5

large_s5.jpg.ff208bc81c1b9b7a3141e0f8e70

Go Flying - VCDC

large.P7090478.JPG.048a9eee5d1781643bfb4

Breezus - DiscoBiscuit

large.5958ef5f4eb45_Zendoday57008.JPG.52

artyb - Purple Afghan Kush x Lemon Garlic OG

large.IMG_3996.jpg.3a8a2b251885e3daa4fa9

lildaveham - Blueberry Headband

large.IMGP5185.JPG.a7f4885890e26ce5af90a

OddNut - Ugorg #1

large.596aab5c9f7b5_Ugorgone.jpg.eaa1d58

ananda - Shark Shock

large.IMG_2743dxo.jpg.0e058118b22fb3be75

Ital - Creme Mandarin

large_cm.jpg.b1a256ee3da4d035f144da8156e

Spinooch - Blues

large.7week1bud.jpg.857369cf34fce68df112

@highgrower   @Go flying  @Breezus  @artyb  @lildaveham  @OddNut  @ananda  @Ital @Spinooch

• Like 13

Well done on the nominations peeps. Certainly some tasty looking buds. Think I'll have to revisit a few times to make up my mind :bong:

• Like 2

Feeling honoured just being amongst some top flowers. Can't decide as yet there's 4 that are devastatingly good, and others that are close .

Almost forgot about @MrChang's COTC voting syndicate :wassnnme:

Edited by Ital
  • Like 2

It's a no contest this month, you might as well just hand over the Oldtimes today. 

arty's PAK x Lemon Garlic OG by a country mile, great shot of a lovely bud. Love the orange pistils.

• Like 4

Went for artyb's Purple Afghan Kush x Lemon Garlic OG

Looks like some mental alien plant - bloody gorgeous, gonna have to grow me some of that :yinyang:

@artyb Gets my vote. I have to say that is a magazine quality picture!

The one I would like a doobie of is @Ital's creme mandarin, I quite fancy trying a bit of that and may invest in some seeds of that one myself as it looks great.

• Like 1

Oh my?......

thanks for the nomination sadly I think I lucked out there are some seriously quality shots of some sexy as fuck buds lads!

Its gonna be a tough one to pick that's for sure!

Good luck to everyone.

Peace!

lil d. 

(Proper made up being selected made my weekend that did.)

:bong:

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 1

I almost went with the tide, artyb has got a bloody good pic there, but I can see some good growing skills in that Blueberry Headband, looks like its had a good diet and will be clean cut flavours to me.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

I almost went with the tide, artyb has got a bloody good pic there, but I can see some good growing skills in that Blueberry Headband, looks like its had a good diet and will be clean cut flavours to me.

Mate ..... thanks so much!

Ya made me blush then :wub:

She was a reveg from a stump that had a good 4 month veg and a 2week flush cut at 9 weeks.

She smells like lemon bleach and tastes of sour berrys mmmmmmmm.

sadly I decided against another reveg lol

peace.

lil d.

• Like 1