Cream of the Crop - July 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - July 2017  

170 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow I've only been here a short while I never expected to be entered into this competition. I've got to say guys this plant has been a pleasure to grow, the buds really swelled up in the weeks since that photo and I chopped her down this evening. It smells incredibly fruity but is also very pungent. I've put the plant back in the tent and will be revegging her if she smokes as good as she grows. 

• Like 1

@artybwell done buddy I think you got this one in the bag! You get my vote that's a stunning picture, tack sharp as they say :) well done to all involved some beautiful plants 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

@artyb is that plant from HSO, and please keep us informed on how she smokes. Appreciated..

Yeah the lemon garlic is from HSO, it hermied and polinated the dinafem PAK. The other lemon garlics were amazing smokes, very tasty and gave a really nice cerebral buzz that made we want to dance, they didn't yield much but that's my fault, I struggle with heat in the summer. My mate who works on farms in cali says its his favourite strain. He sent me a photo a while back of what must have been 20 crates of it. Jealous to say the least. 

20 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

@artyb

I'm curious to know what kit you used to take that shot.

Canon eos 6d and a sigma 35mm 1.4 art lens. Both top pieces of gear and can be had at a decent price second hand (Ive never bought any camera gear new). 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, artyb said:

Canon eos 6d and a sigma 35mm 1.4 art lens. Both top pieces of gear and can be had at a decent price second hand (Ive never bought any camera gear new). 

A full-frame DSLR; I thought you had used something special there.

My cousin does some professional photography and owns the 5D, poor old me has to hobble along with a 500D.

Congrats on the win lol 

Edited by Peregrine

Wow, nice looking buds here this month :yep:. I'm torn between 2 of them, @artyb & @Spinooch but I think I will go with Spinooch as I like da blue colour & also da length lol. Best of luck to all :lucky:.

• Like 2

I've had a keen interest in photography since I was quite young, and that's a long time lol

As arty says, you can get hold of some professional kit without it costing a fortune. 

This was taken with the full-frame Canon 6D and a 400mm lens. Quite stunning detail...

pSJRxebRusGB5fXBZbidABOqQyXjqfL6g77NhihG

• Like 4

Beautiful image @Peregrine :yep:

I'm quite into nature etc so photography is something I seem to go through phases with. I keep buying and selling all my kit :wacko: just recently got rid of it all again as it wasn't being used.