House of Freax 2.0

Freax

14 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@FreaxSo the white Siberian saga continues :bong:

Will be watching with interest brother :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

It sure does Bro :yep:

Itll take a while because of how small these cuts are but they all rooted so im keeping everything crossed that they thrive in their new surroundings.

Ill just have to remember that they are in soil now and will need watering lol

:v:

• Like 2

@Freax once they are established mate I'm sure we will see great things :bong:

Will definitely be interesting to see how she grows from clone :yep:

All the best 

Mark.. 

The Siberian Saga part Deux

So i looked in on the 3 clones that had rooted only to be presented with a small bright green piece of new vegetation that is sprouting from the top of one of the clones.

As you will see in the coming pic these clones are tiny but they have rooted, 2 have white roots at the bottom of the pots already.

large.5a1306f03d999_DinafemWhiteSiberian

These tiny clones were taken 7 weeks into flower and now hopefully this wonderful girl will live on and become my first mum.

Best have a read through the Bonsai Mums info ive got again methinks.

Till next time. :v:

• Like 4

@Freax It looks like some new growth is starting to form which is a great sign  :)

Will keep checking back in to check out there progress  :yep:

Until then thanks for the clone update brother  :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

That's a bad ass grow right there @Freax it has kept me company for an hour at work while waiting for a delivery and I can't think of a better diary to of found on this chilly day. 

9oz from a plant, I struggle to get an oz/ plant but am in soil with space restrictions. I remember growing in nft years back and had great results, got my head thinking that I should do it again.

Where's that old tray??? :wassnnme:

Did you have heaters/ chiller for the tank? 

Love the bike to, I'm a plastic Japanese crotch rocket rider me self.

Atb 

Fresh 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, freshstart said:

That's a bad ass grow right there @Freax it has kept me company for an hour at work while waiting for a delivery and I can't think of a better diary to of found on this chilly day. 

9oz from a plant, I struggle to get an oz/ plant but am in soil with space restrictions. I remember growing in nft years back and had great results, got my head thinking that I should do it again.

Where's that old tray??? :wassnnme:

Did you have heaters/ chiller for the tank? 

Love the bike to, I'm a plastic Japanese crotch rocket rider me self.

Atb 

Fresh 

Cheers dude :thumsup:

Glad it helped you kill some time.

Go for it dude, sounds like you already know what youre doing with an NFT system, dig it out and get it up and running :yep:

No mate i dont use heaters or chillers. I try to keep the whole house around 18/19 C and will go into the groom and turn the rad on when lights go off to try and keep the room at a stable temp then knock it off again at lights on. What i tend to do when i do a res change is to use a mix of warm/cold water to refill it which at about 20 C and then let it stabilise to room temp which doesn't take too long tbh. Then just to keep on top of things i use either Pythoff or this time im trying Siller Bullet, to try and maintain a healthy root zone at all times.

Never been into the plastic pigs, dont get me wrong i do like the way they look and appreciate them for what they are but the custom/cruiser style bikes have always been my preference. Either that or a naked bike. All ya need is handlebars and a headlight. It just means you gotta hold on a bit tighter when youre going faster. lol

Just finished re-painting and re-fitting the swing arm and polished the ally hub and drum brake faceplate on the back wheel. Ive cut the exhaust down more and made a baffle to fit the rear cylinder pipe to equalize back pressure and got 2 chrome exhaust tips and fitted them so that i have a twin slash cut turn out tail pipe. Shes loud now but runs really well as i had already rejetted the carbs when i first modified the exhaust and air box a little while ago.

Put a new tyre on the front too and im now in the middle of polishing the hub on the front wheel before i fit new brake pads and refit the wheel. Ive already stripped and polished the fork legs so once the wheel is done it should set it off nicely.

All the best dude, cheers for stopping by.

Edited by Freax
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

As i have done with my other diary this has to be postponed till a later date.

My mother passed away on suddenly on Friday morning.

The WS clone is still showing signs of growth so i will come back at a later date and update this.

• Like 1

@Freax Seriously brother I don't have word's. 

You know how reach me if you need to chat and as usual our home is always open to you and the wife if you want a few days/weeks away from the valley :)

Will drop you a pm brother :)

Sorry for this loss my friend  :(

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thinking of you mate..... you must be going through hell right now, but there is light at the end of the tunnel Bro. 

• Like 2