House of Freax 2.0

Freax

@DCCI agree mate a multiple strain grow being fed from the same reservoir can be a possible problem. I've seen @FreaxDo this a couple of times with good success :yep: will definitely be a show I will be watching with interest :)

@DCCblack cheese this is a strain I know very little about. Did see at spannabis this year "Big Buddha" gifted Remo some black cheese. Is this the same strain?

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark I'm doing black cheese by Hazeman dude, I started doing a diary but have been so busy with things going on I haven't kept up with it. 

Its a MR Nice black widow x Black Russian  x uk clone only cheese, all 4 have a fruity cheese smell so the cheese has shined through,just hope I get one that gets the baby powder look come the end of there life from the black widow.

im sure @Freax will keep them all happy and praying as he does :smokin:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

@rabthegrower Good to be back dude, hope you and yours are keeping well.

Right heres a few pics 1st one taken about week(ish) ago and some taken tonight.

large_HoF2.0.jpg.2828302651c56fbbec79650

Ok for some reason it wont let me post multiple pics in one post. This could take a while lol

• Like 3

Taken tonight

large.Dinastretch.jpg.69bb25f22c06631447

large.599f2da03c078_WhiteSiberian3.jpg.5

Now its let me post more than 1 pic. :wallbash:

The White Siberian main cola above had stretched up into the parabolic so i had to swap it out for a standard euro reflector so it had room.

A few close up early flower shots next starting with the WS

large.599f2d9babf2b_WhiteSiberian1.jpg.b

Then the Moby Dick

large.599f2d99a5846_MobyDick1.jpg.20b429

Finally the Industrial Plant

large.599f2d97591bc_IndustrialPlant1.jpg

The girls are on an EC of 1.2, which seems to be pushing the WS to its limit as far as feeding goes. I did go to 1.4 but she didnt like that and started getting a small amount of burn at the tips of her leaves so i backed off a bit and she seems fine now. The others seem like they could probably be pushed a bit further.

PH is pretty stable over a few days at a time so ive been setting it at roughly 5.7 ish and letting it creep back up. Set it at 5.7 tonight as it had risen after a tank refill last night, that seems to be the norm and the girls are drinking like mad so they must be ok with it. They are going through roughly 40 litres a week between the 3 of them.

Temp is maxing out at about 23-25.5 C and dropping no lower than 18.5, the QMax fan i got a little while ago is handling everything with wonderfully quiet ease on its lowest setting with a 4 inch passive intake open on the tent.

Thats it for now, ill get some more pics over the next cpl of weeks as they transform.

Cheers for looking in :v:

Edited by Freax
  • Like 6

Glad to see you back Freax, I'm new around here but I've read through your other grows on here. 

Theyre looking well man, not that that's a suprise:notworthy:

ATB 

splooge

• Like 5

looking good mate, that white Siberian likes a stretch, amazing how fast they can grow in a good hydro set up, good to see you doing your thing in a small space :) all the best

• Like 3

@Splooge Cheers dude, hope you enjoy it here. Theres loads of amazing info on here. :yep:

@rabthegrower Dude, I thought she wasnt gonna stop. Im glad i flipped them when i did otherwise i think i would have had to decapitate her. lol

The small space is doing my head in lol theres just not enough room for me to get in and work on them properly. Think im gonna build a frame around the tent so i can get my groom going and keep growing at the same time until its ready to go. :v:

• Like 4

@Freax looks like you might have to stay on 1.2 EC bro, hopefully the Other 2 will be ok and possibly yield more with less feed, sacrificing a tiny bit of quality for extra yield  is what a lower EC is known for pushing to far with the feed as you already no stresses them and less salt build up :skin_up: 

Edited by DCC
  • Like 3

that first time you run a plant and you just don't know when its going to stop stretching ;) recently its been the opposite for me, i'm like "stretch for me you buggers" :) Glad you did not decapitate her, changing the shade was a much better idea ;) 

• Like 4

@DCC Yes mate, this is what the plan is from here on in. Thats the only thing when you run multi strains like i tend to. But its nice to get up in the morning and have a choice of what youd like for brekkie. lol

@rabthegrower Yep, thats the one. Also the WS was the first to show herself out of the cubes and while i had them under a cpl of cfl's getting the cubes rooted out enough she did stretch more than the others.

Im glad i flipped when i did otherwise id have been proper screwed i think. :v:

• Like 5

Afternoon @Freax multi strain is so much more fun 

Ok ...low ec is key and you are well on top with that 

Looking forward to your future postings 

Love

Arthur

• Like 3

Things are looking great brother and nicr to see you posting again :)

With multiple strain grows you will always run into a few issues which you have handled well and now the plants are budding up great :yep:

All environment conditions like temp, ec and ph sound correct. You will find some strains will eat and eat, this does not look the case with our white Siberian. Low ec looks the way to go and 1.2ec should be enough feed for the other ladies being fed from the same reservoir :yep:

Really nice work so far and thank you for taking the time out of your day to do your update and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 4

On 8/28/2017 at 4:23 PM, arthur lee said:

multi strain is so much more fun 

Yes Arthur it most certainly is imo. Having to keep it down for the White Siberian. She doesnt seem to like as much as the others.:yep:

On 8/29/2017 at 1:15 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

Really nice work so far and thank you for taking the time out of your day to do your update and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Cheers Dude. :v:

• Like 3