House of Freax 2.0

Freax

Hey guys, hope youve all been keeping well and playing nicely while ive been away.

Thought id jump back in with an NFT grow, I have 3 plants on the tray, i will get some pics over the next few days.

So ive got a Dinafem multi strain going on as usual. With 1 x Industrial Plant, 1 x Moby Dick and 1 x White Siberian on the tray.

First grow in a new house and in a 1.2 sq m tent. Flipped the timer last night so im on day 1 of 12/12.

Take care guys, ill get some pics up soon.
:rockon::v:

Edited by Freax
  • Like 14

Welcome back dude!

Missed the house of freax and I for one am glad your back at it!

good luck fella

peace!

lil d

oooohh I am first in!

• Like 3

Cheers for the greetings guys. :yep:

Just starting a grow is helping my mindset big time, its been a rough few months dealing with my bro being suddenly taken away from us by a rare and seriously aggressive cancer and then moving house. It took a while before i had the chance to sit down and take a breather, then everything that happened sunk in and hit me like a 10 ton truck.

The only blessing is that he isnt having to go through a prolonged and physically and mentally devastating fight as many cancer sufferers have to.

We moved house to be nearer to my mother, my bro lived with her and was her primary carer.

Our new landlord is a good friend of ours, who also, smokes and grows, well has a go at it, lol theres only so many times you can tell someone, if they choose not to listen , well, what can you do.

This means that I have carte blanche to build a custom groom if i want and have just aquired enough decent timber to be able to frame it all, so thats another thread sometime in the near future. :yep:

Another big plus is the fact that i now have a garage to keep the bike in. Whoo Hoo! :rockon:

Catch ya all soon :v:

• Like 10

Great to see you back @Fragg and thank you for starting this grow diary :yep:

3 nice strains just gone into bloom and I think now you have carte Blanche to do what you want in your new home this should be a fun one to watch :)

Bring on the flower show :) again thank you for starting this diary and welcome back :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark Good to be back dude, cheers :yep:

Yes mate, im looking forward to building a groom at least i wont be restrained by the head height in the tent. :thumsup:

Ill try and get some pics later when the lights on, if i remember. They stretched a bit under the cfl's starting off so i decided to flower them after only 2 weeks on the tray so i could get some smoke sorted asap.

Take care dude :v:

• Like 2

Will look out for the picture update mate :yep: and I don't think I've seen you run nft yet so this will be interesting :)

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

large.Dinafems.jpg.3fd8a837a326b148f35b5

The girls so far, theyve not had a trim yet but i will be doing that tonight.

In the front is an Industrial Plant, middle is a Moby Dick and towering above them at the back is a White Siberian.

• Like 5

@FreaxLooking good brother :)

I think you are going to have a staggered harvest with this one mate :yep:

The ip will be finished in 45-55 days whereas bkth moby and white Siberian are around 60-70 days :yep:

Should give you some ip to smoke whilst the 2 other ladies will have 10-14 more days with extra lumens and room for those vital last week's :yep:

Looking good so far brother :) and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

Always a pain in the ass trying to keep diffrent plants from seed happy in the same nutrient solution.Iv got 4 black cheese and a OG 18 and they all like 1.3 EC except 1 of the black cheese, the leaves are yellowing and is a hungry bitch for N in flower. 

Fingers crossed you have all heavy or light feeders buddy and they all like sipping from the same cup lol 

• Like 3