Whitey Freeze problems

panik

No dramas mate I didn't find it rude at all , nothing to worry about and it's always good to ask a question or two or your never know hey .. :yep: 

• Like 3

@Key4

Looking nice mate what strain???

they should be nice size by now, hopefully if the hot sun and dry ground hasn't stunted them, probably be showing pre flowers ???

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed please use @function to avoid repetition
  • Like 1

Guest Key4

Few males on my island plot, already done the business with all the ladies there :russian:

Having problems with them going auto as soon as they go out, got about half what ive put there worth keeping.Wondering what have i done wrong 

large.DSC02844.JPGlarge.DSC02845.JPGlarge.DSC02848.JPG

Me and Mr git got a 4-5 inch whitey freeze flowering g and it's only on second set of true leaf lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Key4 said:

Few males on my island plot, already done the business with all the ladies there :russian:

Having problems with them going auto as soon as they go out, got about half what ive put there worth keeping.Wondering what have i done wrong 

large.DSC02844.JPGlarge.DSC02845.JPGlarge.DSC02848.JPG

Fucking hell mate sorry to hear that mucka , this is exactly what I didn't want to happen, and why I gave the heads up,....:headpain:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The whitey freeze that auto'd on me, grew for 4 weeks ish before it did mind, is a right nice smoke. As my mate said last night "very resinous".  Looking forward to bringing the big girls in. 

Edited by gravy_14
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Chopped some whitey freeze. Mold had taken one hard. Weather's been shit for a few weeks. 2 weeks off being finished ...the others are ok

Stinks of lemony fruit and is actually a really nice balanced hybrid smoke.....covers the basis for me and is potent too. Excellent  work @panik.  One of the best outdoor smokes I've tried from these shores .....thanks for allowing these to go public. Harvesting in August is a dream 

• Like 2

I had one auto out of four. All females 

I'll take that for the bloody early other three semi PP

Edited by gravy_14
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hey people, quick question. Is it normal for whitey freeze regulars to start flowering at around 12"? I've discovered so far 2 females, 2 males and 2 still unknown. I put them in 20L pots and was hoping they'd fill them out. large.rsz_img_20190505_134941.jpglarge.rsz_img_20190505_134912.jpg