Whitey Freeze problems

panik

Ok guys / girls after someone bringing to attention  they have found 2 males among there whiteyfreeze , it threw me a bit as I'm thinking no way there fems , so stratching my head on the matter I asked my test grower to go check his whiteyfreeze he's running this year, and long and behold he's found a couple too out of a large amount though I must say ,  now these ain't hermies, he's telling me full on males , that are showing very early like 4 weeks from Germination early, ... so with my head in a mess and me being puzzled to what has happened im thinking what the hells going on , then it hit me my packaging guy had whiteyfreeze fems / and whiteyfreeze regs when they were packing up at the same time , iv been and had a chat and apparently it's very plusable that some might off slipped the net into the fem pile :headpain:when I heard this I winced , but has put a answer to my questioning, also one less RGSC team member lol 

So guys/girls please I ask you  check your whiteyfreeze plots if you haven't already done so and be vigilant for any sneaky males , anyone who finds one please pm me with a picture and I will gladly send you new seeds for the fuck up my end , which is totally my thought I should of packed these particular seeds myself, as they say you need a job doing , do it yourself, hopefully there's not shit loads out there but I thought I'd be honest and tell you all as I'd hate for anyone who has all fem plots to come unstuck, it's totally unprofessional my end and I'm not very happy about it myself , 

So sorry guys if iv caused panik this morning (pun intended) and half the countrys out checking plots but better safe than sorry I'd say... 

Panik...

Edited by panik
  • Like 19

when do they show sex mate? roughly. worth just pulling any that havent showed next vist? i have flowering autos on the same plot .

shit happens, rather be told then covering it up :yep:

• Like 1

Do you know if its just whitey freeze? Ile be checking on mine on monday as they heading for preflower stage around now

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Key4 said:

when do they show sex mate? roughly. worth just pulling any that havent showed next vist? i have flowering autos on the same plot .

shit happens, rather be told then covering it up :yep:

They seem to be showing very early, BadPenny told me he spotted ones on the shelf still at only 3-4 weeks old little mini males..  how are your whiteyfreeze looking so far mate any pics??

1 hour ago, cocopips said:

Do you know if its just whitey freeze? Ile be checking on mine on monday as they heading for preflower stage around now

Yep just whiteyfreeze mate..

1 hour ago, nudger36 said:

Shit happens, fair play for getting on it straight away @panik :yep:

Its a ball ache and very unprofessional my end but it is what it is that's why I'm being transparent about it..

• Like 3

Fair play for getting this info out asap. Hope it doesn't cause any problems for you, or people's grows. 

These things do happen.

Human error is always a given.. It's how we deal with these mistakes that makes or breaks.

Any idea if the reg's you've sent out may be mixed up too? 

I was was hoping for a male or two, but I don't need twelve of the butch little bad boys cluttering up my veg cab!! 

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 2

Kudos for admitting the fact and taking responsibility in my book mate.

Plenty who wouldn't for sure.

I know how irksome this will be for a pro like yourself but don't stress too much.  'Tis human to err n all that jazz.

You done the right thing speaking up and offering compo to folks affected and more than that you can't do..

Maybe bump this thread a cpl times over the next week just to be sure people get the message would be my only advice.

I know yr probably bouncing but honest mate. Like the old saying...

Shit. Happens..

• Like 3

havnt had a proper closeup look at mine yet will maybe get up there tonight for a quick look about and get some pics and let u know :yinyang: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, tigseyjnr said:

Any idea if the reg's you've sent out may be mixed up too? 

I was was hoping for a male or two, but I don't need twelve of the butch little bad boys cluttering up my veg cab!! 

Nice one, 

Na the regs are probably all fems lol 

on a positive note the males are showing early and there's only been a small amount, so far...

48 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

Kudos for admitting the fact and taking responsibility in my book mate.

Plenty who wouldn't for sure.

I know how irksome this will be for a pro like yourself but don't stress too much.  'Tis human to err n all that jazz.

You done the right thing speaking up and offering compo to folks affected and more than that you can't do..

Maybe bump this thread a cpl times over the next week just to be sure people get the message would be my only advice.

I know yr probably bouncing but honest mate. Like the old saying...

Shit. Happens..

I thought it's better for people to be in the know instead of saying nowt , I wouldn't like it done to me and I'm willing to send replacement seeds to anyone unfortunate to find a male I know it doesn't help much but is all I can do right now,.. 

so free 12 packs of whiteyfreeze with every order this month get your orders in guys there running out fast .. lollol 

Edited by panik
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, panik said:

Na the regs are probably all fems lol 

Ha. Bloody typical :wassnnme:  :yep:

Normally I'd be fine with that, but I realy want some pollen to play with!! 

But all good dude, 

looking forward to a direct indoor/outdoor comparison with these. 

Nice one, 

Edited by tigseyjnr
Make it clearer I was jesting!!
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, tigseyjnr said:

Ha. Bloody typical :wassnnme:  :yep:

Normally I'd be fine with that, but I realy want some pollen to play with!! 

But all good dude, 

looking forward to a direct indoor/outdoor comparison with these. 

Nice one, 

No im jesting mate the regs will be regs you will get a male, :yep: 

• Like 1

@panik

I know mate, I was too :yep:

Might finally get round to hacking my own this year. 

Blackberry Freeze and Mighty Whitey's sound good to me, as does White Gold :wassnnme:

But we'll see. 

Nice one, 

• Like 2

I wanted Heather and i got trevor lol

we all make mistakes mate....caught him just in time....well early though

large.IMG_0616.JPG

• Like 3

Just an observational note.

I don't think I have ever seen any breeder/company make an apologetic, preemptive statement that about an error with their product.

Fair play Panic.

I am going to have to partake in your genetics as I like to deal with upfront,honest people/companies.

I know it's hard for the growers who are effected but better late than never knowing until it's too late.

• Like 4