Whitey Freeze problems

panik

5 hours ago, Bucketboi said:

I like to deal with upfront,honest people/companies.

Exactly :yep: 

• Like 2

Your honesty is appreciated.

I think i might have got lucky . I checked my fem plot last weekish and ive got 5 WF there. Ones in flower, full on girl ;) about two weeks in as well! Good news is its grown out the cage so could be a good donkey dick. Gonna be bigger than any outdoor auto ive tried. Smelt beaut. Im pretty sure the other 4 werent showing sex. But nice one foe the heads up as i'll double check them ones when i go back. 

Happy growing. 

• Like 5

I  would not be to hard on yourself.Or the person who made the mistake.No one is perfect we all makes mistakes.And the very fact that you are being honest and being up front.

Say alot in my book, and working with a straight, head guerilla Action man cant be easy lol.I would say one thing though, i would hate  for folks in your seed bank  forum.To lose their pics, or threads even.Becouse they are not single plant pics if you catch my drfft.Tis a shame and awaste of folks time.And some of the new folks might  not know  the way.

Andro PMSLROTF  wanted Heather and i got trevor .MAakes you wonder if Bp has had any close enconters of that kind lmbo.When struting his stuff like jean claude van damme lol.You know Bp a disco diva of Asia,I bet he packs his guerilla suit with him Bullet belt and nades .Something like out of planet of the apes lol.

• Like 2

@panik Hi mate, 

bare with me on this.. I'm a bit confused about what to do, and where it's all going. Ha. I'll try and explain my situation, and ask a few questions at the end. 

If anyone other than panik has any ideas and comments, do feel free to chip in.

I've had 5 boys show out of the 12 Whitey Freeze reg's you sent me. This is good. 

They're only only 6inches tall and very young though. Not so good? 

I wanted to use the Whitey Freeze pollen to make a few hacks this year, seeing as I only ended up with two Blackberry OG reg's (which was my original plan for getting pollen)

I also wanted to put some of the WF ladies inside as well as out. 

My concerns are.. 

I didnt realise WF were full on auto. Is this right? 

As as much as they are useful to me outside, I don't really want Auto's taking up space in my tent.

I also don't realy want unknown genders in the tent when I flip, although I might just risk it. 

Questions.. 

Should i I treat the remaining plants as auto's or photoperiods?

Will the pollen be viable from such young plant? 

Are all the males showing this early, or is there a chance more may come through once flipped/outside? 

Will any seeds produced just flower/mature really early making shitty little pop corn bud plants like auto's of old? 

(I know that last question is fairly unanswerable, but thought I'd put it out there).

Nice one, 

Tigs :guitar:

• Like 2

I been out checking on plots with whitey freezes, checked all locations and found a male, poor chaps dead now of course!

hey tigsey, i had a couple auto but the rest are real big proper plants, showing a few pubes but all in the 4-5 ft zone now.large.594d1473ed621_IMG_00098.JPGlarge.594d14880c169_IMG_00127.JPGlarge.594d14795c05c_IMG_00108.JPG

• Like 10

@panik

Dude i aint even got any of your seeds but in all my years here ive never ever known a breeder admit a mistake,its always the growers fault lol..

i really am so impressed im thinking of treating myself..my only concern is just how big these grow dude i have a very small usable space and only want regs..no autos,no fems,just good old fashioned regs.it will be for indoor only so i have a Q please..have you run any regs in smallish pots with very limited veg ? 

Peace

• Like 2

yes, I'll get a snap after dinner, they stayed home and I'm pushing em into the amber zone. A nice bit of solstice ripened bud on the way!

yes, I'll get a snap after dinner, they stayed home and I'm pushing em into the amber zone. A nice bit of solstice ripened bud on the way!

• Like 1

I got lucky. No male bits. And they'd be showing by now. One which auto'd is showing real potential. Clustering up well. The others have shown real vigour and ones on flower. Just starting. No complaints here captain. 

Greengolds looking the business too :) will be ordering more for next year based on evidence so far .

Exciting 

• Like 1

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:02 PM, tigseyjnr said:

@panik Hi mate, 

My concerns are.. 

I didnt realise WF were full on auto. Is this right? 

As as much as they are useful to me outside, I don't really want Auto's taking up space in my tent.

I also don't realy want unknown genders in the tent when I flip, although I might just risk it. 

Questions.. 

Should i I treat the remaining plants as auto's or photoperiods?

Will the pollen be viable from such young plant? 

Are all the males showing this early, or is there a chance more may come through once flipped/outside? 

Will any seeds produced just flower/mature really early making shitty little pop corn bud plants like auto's of old? 

(I know that last question is fairly unanswerable, but thought I'd put it out there).

Nice one, 

Hi mate sorry for slow reply been very busy,..

so no they are not full auto mate they are auto x semi auto so there's a percentage that will auto very early...

I would treat the remaining plants as semi auto mate you will spot the autos very early..

The pollen should be viable from the early autos if you wish to choose to use it ... 

Yes the males show very early iv experienced but please check fully with the later ones just to be on the safe side would be my advise..

I diddnt really understand the last question , but if your looking to make some crosses personally I look for the individuals that stand out the most with nice vigour, robustness  uniformity and structure, and a nice little wiff on the stem rub they seem the winners that  perform and give the best results ,.... 

Edited by panik
  • Like 5

On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:48 PM, Happy Hippy said:

@panik

Dude i aint even got any of your seeds but in all my years here ive never ever known a breeder admit a mistake,its always the growers fault lol..

i really am so impressed im thinking of treating myself..my only concern is just how big these grow dude i have a very small usable space and only want regs..no autos,no fems,just good old fashioned regs.it will be for indoor only so i have a Q please..have you run any regs in smallish pots with very limited veg ? 

Peace

Hey mate , reg wise I have whitey Freeze, GG3, Early grape berry, fast bionic girl, and patriot medicines , as per your question I'm afraid I haven't grown them in small pots with limited space but I cant see them being any different to any other reg strains or others you may have run , let me know mate what your after  and I can help you out no problems ,..

thanks Panik..

• Like 2

Hi mate @panik

First things first, I've got to apologise for my last comment/questions to you. 

I really didn't mean for it to sound so loaded, or negative about the Whitey Freeze. 

Just to to make it clear, it was MY mistake,

as in "I" didn't realise they were Semi Auto/Auto till recently, and was in a right cafuffel with regarding what to do.

After rereading my comment along with your reply, I was taken aback by my own words.. And the tone in which they were set. 

I truely am sorry, and it really was miscommunication on my part. 

I sometimes forget that I've never actually met any of you lot on here, even though you feel like friends :hug:and I manage to piss my friends of with my tone of voice when I'm just trying to be clear. Ha. 

Anyway, 

Thanks for the in depth reply, you have set my mind at ease. 

As did @inaction man  Thanks. 

Im still going to put some inside and some out, and just bin the males that have auto'd. 

Of of course I don't have to use the auto-ing males anyway :doh: Ha. 

Hopefully I will still get some males show from the others, or even from my Blackberry OG's.  

Nice one, 

• Like 2