Best portable vape

59 minutes ago, Cursed said:

(and by that i mean my missus would kill me for spending that money on a vape and not on the baby lol )

Your missus needs to be schooled in the art of economics ;) Jesting aside, although it's expensive, I've got the feeling that with German engineering it's going to represent better value for money than its peers.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Greenfinger53 said:

https://vapefiend.co.uk/dynavap-m

Seriously consider one of those and a rubber mouthpiece so it'll fit in a 18mm male peice of glass for at home and it's as close to smoking a joint or having a few pulls on a pipe as you can get.

yeah i had a look at this. my problem with it is the lack of stealth. Getting out a blow torch just means use in public is just a no go.

59 minutes ago, Cursed said:

(and by that i mean my missus would kill me for spending that money on a vape and not on the baby lol )

Your missus needs to be schooled in the art of economics ;) Jesting aside, although it's expensive, I've got the feeling that with German engineering it's going to represent better value for money than its peers.

1 minute ago, mrrichiet said:

such good advice it needed saying twice lol 

make that thrice lol 

yeah that's why i'm taking my time to decide, buying cheap ones could be a false econonomy

Edited by Cursed
  • Like 2

hhhhmmmmmmm, considering the dynavap m now lol 

i very rarely actually vape in public so really, its a minor concern 

i hate choice sometimes. this is when you need a friend who owns them so you can try before you buy.

1 hour ago, stu914 said:

@Cursed

If you want to step back in time the Arizer solo is a good solid portable vape. (not the 'air' which is more expensive)

Mine is nearly four years old, still going strong (with one battery upgrade) and though my particular one cannot be used while charging,

I believe those that came out just after mine, you can. (The price has also dropped since then.)

I've got the 'storm' as backup and while it works well, the body of the unit does get a bit too warm for my liking.

atb

stu  :yep:

:oldtoker:

I am always going back to my solo. Its simple and a pretty solid performer for the price. I have the one you can use while charging, and I am still on my first battery after 3 years.

Some of the adaptors can really improve its performance too :)

• Like 2

I've had a crafty for a couple of years, and the batteries still going strong.

I would probably get a mighty if I were buying it now, just for the length of battery life.

The crafty will run out of power if you're out and can't charge it. A mates mighty (although newer) seemed to last muh longer than you'd imagine. Perhaps with twice the battery power it's more efficient?

I'm still combusting as well, so it didnt really fulfil its primary purpose , although now the other half has started using the crafty at home of an evening, it's still being used regularly.

Save up for a bit longer mate , you won't be disappointed with storz bickel (sp?)

• Like 1

I'll take it out with me to pubs and clubs, just cup it in your hand whilst heating and I can't imagine it draws any more attention than a pipe, rolling or lighting a joint. My triple flame lighter takes about 5 seconds to heat it up.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, mad elf said:

I am still on my first battery after 3 years.

The upgraded battery gives it more oomph and lasts a bit longer between charges, well worth the money...:yep:

(if yours starts to play up the battery is the first port of call, mine refused to hold charge after a couple of years of use and that was the cause)

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

see you've sold me now @Greenfinger53, but i'm going away in a week and was hoping to have made a choice and bought it before i go. Bloody dynavap is out of stock innint and i can't see anywhere in the uk that has one in stock.  

bloody choices lol 

after this weeks fiasco in trying to get hold of the "M" by dynavap ive finally got one off the only place in the u.k that has them in stock.

he also sent me a free rubber mouth piece and a spare dynavap plastic holder . i must say its a cracking piece of kit .

it hits like a muther fucker i did 3 the first i fucked up the 2nd and 3rd loads were hit and boy did it hit the spot .

i love it gotta get a 18-14 mm adapter for my glassware .

• Like 4

As much as as S&B pissed me off with refusing to fix my Mighty and instead offered  a new one costing more than Vapefiend sells them for they are still the absolute daddy of portable vapourizers and worth every penny imo. 

Don't get the hype with the VapCap, why would you want something you need a light for and looks like a crack pipe?

• Like 3