Best portable vape

Hey vapefiend/or anyone else,

i'm in the market for a new portable vape, i have a magic flight but i'm not that fussed with it (various reasons, had it for years, so i've given it a fair crack). i have a herbalaire for home use and usually use a pipe when out, i'd like to stop combusting completely. I am looking to spend around £75 mark, can probably stretch to 100 at an absolute push. i'd love a crafty or a mighty but can't justify the expense. 

One condition is i would like a portable vape that can be used whilst charging, if such a thing exists.

What is the best portable vape that you stock that is in that price range that is usable whilst charging? am i better off biding my time and saving a bit more for the mighty or crafty? What would your advice be?

Edited by Cursed

the mighty is worth it;)taste is great,i havn't tryed many others went from volcano to mighty. My uncle had the crafty and the battery packed up on him.

• Like 1

Try a vapcap, the M version looks very durable and cheap. Super quick to use and gives a really nice hit from a tiny bit. I use whole nuggets then crumble it up after two heats for a third knock out toke! 

I've seen other people keeping ground bud in a 'doob tube' for out and about easy filling.

• Like 3

My mate got a Firefly 2 recently, I realise that is more than your price range, I just wondered what people thought of it. :)

• Like 1
2 hours ago, vapefiend said:

The Storm is a great option- £75 and portable, and takes swappable 18650 batteries. You can't use it while charging, but you can get the batteries and an external charger like the Nitecore I2 or I4 and that way you can charge 2 or 4 spare batteries while you use the Storm.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/storm-vaporizer-pen

Cheers vapefiend. I was eyeing up the storm but it was the changeable batteries that were putting me off. It's the thing that I hate most about the magic flight, remembering to charge the batteries and having to wait a fair while if I had forgot, before I could use the vape, which is why I wanted use during charge. 

It's still the most likely option on the table. I will have a think (and probably buy one lol ) and come to a decision on whether to go for it and a charger or whether to save some more cash.

Cheers for the advice.

I'm also in the market for a portable vape. I haven't got a clue what to buy lol. My latest thought was a Pax, but it seems like I'm going to have to take another look at the mighty or the storm. Good luck in your search Cursed, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, mrrichiet said:

Oh fuck, the mighty looks the business! Reviews are really good too. I think I know where my money is going...!

yeah it does lol 

i'm just not sure i can justify the expense (and by that i mean my missus would kill me for spending that money on a vape and not on the baby lol )

• Like 1

@Cursed

If you want to step back in time the Arizer solo is a good solid portable vape. (not the 'air' which is more expensive)

Mine is nearly four years old, still going strong (with one battery upgrade) and though my particular one cannot be used while charging,

I believe those that came out just after mine, you can. (The price has also dropped since then.)

I've got the 'storm' as backup and while it works well, the body of the unit does get a bit too warm for my liking.

atb

stu  :yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 3

I started with a storm but gave it away when I got the vapcap, the number of times I came to use it only to find all my batteries dead was the only problem..

But use it through a little rig and it'll make you go cross eyed pretty quickly :D

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greenfinger53 said:

I started with a storm but gave it away when I got the vapcap, the number of times I came to use it only to find all my batteries dead was the only problem..

But use it through a little rig and it'll make you go cross eyed pretty quickly :D

yeah the battery thing is putting me off. its the best option for price for me but rechargable batteries is off putting.