Mohan Ram - Single Plant Scrog - 150w HPS

Prophet

Be cool.

Chill out.

Steady on man.

Patience.

Not finishing is not an option.

It's a nice smoke too.

Get something else in the background and don't be hasty.

;)

• Like 3

Time to crack a couple of new beans!

Two F1 Cream Mandarin currently getting their feet wet :)

large.20170722_184404.jpg

• Like 3

Glad to hear your keeping her will be  well worth she is a great looking plant 

Edited by sweet-4-my-sweets
  • Like 3

And there goes 7 weeks of flower! Time is really getting on for this girl now. You can tell she's getting old as trichs are milky, leaves are yellowing and she's pretty much stopped drinking. I gave her 1.5L of weak mix three days ago and the tub is still heavy. Of course i'm going to leave her for another week or two. My jar has been filled by a friend so i'm in no rush to chop anything at the moment.

I'm also working hard on building a new cab. I say 'cab' it's more like half a wardrobe; Internal dimensions are 100cm High, 85cm Wide and 55cm Deep. It's basically twice the width of my old cab and some extra height. I'm putting together a homemade LED rig for her too which is going to be very interested. More on that once i get it all built and up & running :)

large.IMGP0480.JPG

large.IMGP0478.JPG

large.IMGP0476.JPG

Stay frosty people

• Like 6

We have a new box!

It's taken a bit of building but we're well on our way now. Still need to give the inside a second coat, wire up the six fans i'll be using to cool not only the main chamber but also the upper section with the electronics AND soundproof the fan. Oh and some extra gaskets on the doors and she's not overly light-tight at the moment.  

But you get the idea!

large.20170729_155010.jpg

large.20170729_155022.jpg

• Like 5

Well . . . She's down

After over 8 weeks in flower she was simply not getting any bigger whatsoever. I'm going to cut my losses with this one and swiftly move on! Growing is a hobby and a challenge. I've only finished 7/8 grows so im still very much learning. My hope was that the scrog would yield great results but it's just not worked for me. The yield will be small. Im guessing around 1 - 1.5oz. What i do have looks and smells great so i'll report back once she's dry.

Still. It's not a complete loss. I've got a new cabinet, new lights on the way and two cream caramel F1 just getting started now :) 

I'll post up some gen when i get my new light rig sorted and start a new diary. Thanks once again for those who dropped in. Hopefully my next effort will 'be the one'

large.IMGP0488.JPG

large.IMGP0486.JPG

large.IMGP0489.JPG

Before anyone says 'OMG YOU DONT DRY WITH THE LIGHTS ON !!1!!1!!' i have another piece of paper which goes over the top of those three :) . With lights off it's too cool

large.20170804_103843.jpg

Edited by Prophet
  • Like 2