Mohan Ram - Single Plant Scrog - 150w HPS

Prophet

Well after the recent comp I still had two Mohan Ram beans to crack so thought i may as well fire them up! The idea being that i would take the strongest and use it to make a single plant mini-scrog in my cab.

Instead of messing around with paper towel this time (which was my downfall last time; they got too cold in the evening. My fault i know) i decided to get them straight into pots with cling film over the top. This worked much better and both beans cracked with 3 days. One however was looking decidedly healthier than the other:

large.20170507_173224.jpg

After a few days it was clear the stronger plant was going to dominate so the weaker one got the chop

She's been going for around 3 weeks so far under a 125w CFL so the day has come to pot-up and get the HPS out. At this point she's looking very nice:

large.20170525_101552.jpglarge.20170525_171204.jpg

So into the final tub (which housed two last time, with a central divider) and under the HPS

large.20170525_171521.jpglarge.20170525_172227.jpglarge.20170525_172209.jpg

You can see the tips of the lower leaves has gone crispy but i think that's just due to the warm weather we've had recently. I've actually just put a pair of PC fans in there too and i think it's going to make a big difference. She's also been topped twice. So i'll have four main growths to feed under the net. That's the plan anyway :)

P

• Like 9

Good luck chum, enjoy your grow, I will be interested to see what happens. Lower leaves going crispy normally means magnesium problem, they go crispy around the edge before they lose color, calcium or heat normally effect top leaves. 

Grow Chum.

• Like 2

Mini scrog screen installed today, and she's been topped twice :)

It's all a bit 'ghetto' i know but that's what i like. Keep it simple

large.20170531_182214.jpg

large.20170531_182255.jpg

large.20170531_182329.jpg

• Like 5

Give your leading heads a bit of footprint space.  They are fat, fat buds.  And fast.

I know you'll do this strain proud  @Prophet 

Best of luck bro....

• Like 3

@stu914 I'm still working my way through a box of it :). I did it for my sweet seeds comp grow

@Phoenix Cheers. My first attempt at scrogging so we'll see how we go :) 

• Like 3

@Prophet

You're doing a fine job atm bud, just keep tucking until most of the net is full then it's flip time.....:yep:

good luck

• Like 2

the plant is looking great i love the mini net hope she gives you plenty of healthy fruits 

• Like 2

Well shes now flipped to 12/12 so it's time to get stretching!

Notice my expedient cooling system in the last pic :). Works though. No crispy leaves since i put them in. Notice the way they are growing away from the fans too

large.20170614_191114.jpg

large.20170614_191130.jpg

large.20170614_191549.jpg

• Like 4