Pablo's Outdoor DP

PabloEscobar

Very nice this mate, not sure I'd grow the duck but whatever floats your boat :) 

should get plenty of smokes! 

Mr.tea

• Like 1

@Mr.tea-ladcheers mate, they have been a great plant to grow, especially from a stealth aspect. I'm gonna have a fair amount of smoke but I'd say a lot of it will be for extracts and hash.

• Like 1

@912GreenSkellthanks man. Nearly there, just gotta finnish chopping the last two. Trimming has been a bit of a nightmare, been trying to do them in stages. Everytime I get fed up I think of the monsters you grow then things seem to get put into perspective :yep:

That was the same way my ducks were...low overall yield of good bud, since i though so much wasnt worth the work trimming and went into the hash pile. Great from a stealth perspective, but thats about all i see i like from the duck.

• 2 weeks later...

Week 25/26

Quick update. All the plants have been chopped and trimmed (mostly). Still have some hanging in the tent.

large.20171028_090509-800x450.jpglarge.20171028_090456-800x450.jpg

So, one crate of weed later I still haven't smoked any. I've had a nice bit of scissor hash which was quite nice. In all honesty though, I don't know how much I will smoke. I think most of this will end up as hash. I will give a little smoke report when it's ready. 

Peace :smokin:

• Like 3

@Cainedbutablecheers mate. I've no idea what the final weight would be. I never weigh my crops. There was at least double that in the trim pile. I am as yet undecided what to do with it all. There is enough there to keep me going for a while lol

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Cainedbutableeasy mate kinda dropped off the radar, been a bit busy lol. I must confess I have only smoked one out of the whole crop so far, for testing purposes. It's an ok smoke at best tbh, does the job. It has a floral kinda flavour, bit of an aquired taste. There's a fair amount, but it's not really cutting the mustard for me personally. I can only put that down to my failings as a grower and a pretty wanky summer. Luckily my indoor efforts are a little more successful :B):

I'm waiting till I get some time off over Christmas to begin making some more hash and qwiso and that is where it's gonna go. 

• Like 2