lemons and berries

vince noir rock n roll star

lemon kush tastes bloody delicious folks ..its got a great high to it too ..make yer wobble as yer walk .

ok then ive realised pound shop premium compost is only premium for about 3 weeks ..then its shite ..so ive repotted the cream caramel and black jacks into 3litre airpots with wicks with a mix of soil/coco ...annnnnd orf we jolly well go .

so far two cream caramels and a black jack doing fine with just the seaweed .

large.newbs.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

two phenos or genos from the cream caramel ..one a short stocky the other taller but its been topped ..this is the one i think i might reveg .

the black jack looks as it should to me ..happy days .

large.599ee09d7468b_doubleheadedcreamcaramel.JPG

• Like 5

two phenos or genos from the cream caramel ..one a short stocky the other taller but its been topped ..this is the one i think i might reveg .

the black jack looks as it should to me ..happy days .

large_cc1.JPGlarge.blackjack2.JPGlarge.blackjack.JPGlarge.599ee2e70b557_sweetseedstogether.JPG

• Like 5

Looking good, veg them up nice and bg - Just in time for christmas ! 

Glad to hear the Lemon Kush scores well on the scale also, something else I can look forwards to in the future :D 

• Like 2

nothings being vegged @IInspiration101 everything you see is all under 12/12 ..germinated in another tent and then at a week old they go into the main tent .

large.DSCN0317.JPGlarge.DSCN0316.JPGlarge.DSCN0313.JPGlarge.DSCN0312.JPGlarge.DSCN0308.JPGlarge.DSCN0309.JPGlarge.DSCN0310.JPGlarge.DSCN0311.JPGlarge.DSCN0307.JPGlarge.DSCN0306.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

little update ..two cream caramels and one black jack ..all being fed organic tomato feed with added ca/mg ..nowt else barre water .

12/12 light regime of a varied spectrum from hps /cfl /led .

coming along nicely

large.59b15770b197a_creamcarameltop.JPGlarge.59b1576898791_creamcaramel2andblackjack.JPGlarge.59b1575fe2921_creamcaramel1.JPGlarge.59b1575738f7e_creamcaramel.JPG

• Like 5

hey there vince mate

looking good in here, just found this diary just looking through on here today

i have 2 packs of sfv lemon kush and a pack of indigo berry kush on there way to me

so i was glad when i just found your thread mate

i can imagine how the lemonkush smokes ,cheng one for me my uk420 brother:smokin: 

will pull up a chair for the grow.

them fast versions seem great, for outdoors expecially 

smokie1

• Like 2

Bonemeal in the final tub I found good Vince on my last run for Seedsman, didn't cost much either and got it from wilkos, sparingly like and was really good for the rooting of them out and because of the sow break down I thought I had a better bloom than I've had for quite a while (third run with the compost too) ;)

Tidy work mate and loving the sound of the Lemon Kush, sound right tasty :v:

• Like 1

just put my last two lemon kush seeds in soil to germ ..gotta think xmas smokes people

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 4

tings are speeding up ..yay ..i do wonder how the fv will reveg though ..plenty of time to find that out i guess .

the indigo berry seed has germed and is upright ..the lemon kushes are very leggy again ..probably cos the lights about two feet away but thats fine ill bury them deep into bigger pots ..and ill top them early this time cos they were wayyyy too tall for what i want to do ..but i enjoyed the smoke so much i need to have some more of that around for winter glums .

large.59c5712c61efc_sweetseedsindigo.JPGlarge.59c571344a13a_sweetseedslemonkush.JPGlarge.59c570db8d771_ccandbj.JPGlarge.59c570eb3c27e_creamcaramel2toppers.JPGlarge.59c570f292bb0_creamcaramel1.JPGlarge.bjtop.JPGlarge.blackjack.JPGlarge.blackjack2.JPGlarge.creamcaramel2.JPGlarge.creamcarameltop.JPGlarge.creamcarameltop2.JPG

• Like 3