lemons and berries

vince noir rock n roll star

right the black creams slowed down and seemed to be doing not much so ive cleared them out the tent today ..going to need material for cookies anyway ..this will give the lemon kush a bit more space and air which i definately needs ..dont try and grow these in a small space ..they  not like it they like to branch out a bit

large.DSCN0138.JPGlarge.DSCN0140.JPGlarge.DSCN0139.JPG

• Like 3

Wotcha Vince.

Bit of a sadist with the plants aren't we? :D

Just had a gut-bustingly funny image in my head of some burly hair covered beast with a welly on his over his head in some proper nasty bondage gear (think chains and leather straps!) twisting up plants while saying "that'll teach ya bitch, wait til I get the scissors and deflower ya!" 

Will keep an eye out for your report on the Lemons as I've been interested since SS announced them.

Take it easy!

• Like 1

thats more an indictment of your imagination chap ..i look more like thor from the marvel superhero comics ..but as for the lemons the kush is starting to form those limonene terps alright ,theres definately an air of lemons there ..just not massively pronounced yet ..rub the stem and you get lemon cleaner .

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

thats more an indictment of your imagination chap

Understatement of the year! it's like Charles Salvador's art :D  

thanks to @Sweet Seeds-tommy @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp and the sweet seeds team ..lets not hang about lets get two blackjack fv a strain ive not looked at since they first came out but what a lovely smoke it is and cream caramel fv 2 times ..

happy days ..these 4 will make up some of the xmas stash .

large.59747cdf0c4f6_twonewones.JPG

• Like 4

well theyre healthy beans theyve all germed and off we jolly well go with some more sweet seeds goodies ..this time blackjack fv and cream caramel fv ..2 of each ..

large.101_4090.JPGlarge.101_4089.JPGlarge.101_4088.JPGlarge.101_4087.JPG

• Like 4

well all 4 new seeds germed in 24hours then one died ..this keeps happening for some reason ..i must look into this further .

• Like 1

the lemon kush is beginning its nitrogen flush ..hence a couple of weeks left ..so only seaweed one more time for it ..have to say i took it out the tent to look because it has been left to its own devices ..it stinks of lemon ..positively no doubt about it ..its lemon smelling .

i shoulda controlled its height earlier on so its not been a great performer ..next one i will know ..top it early ..

large.lemonkush2.JPGlarge.5982164c89c47_lemonkush.JPG

• Like 4

finally managed to take a pic that explains the shape of the lemon kush and how its been crammed in alongside a wall ..after all this was just a tester for my personal benefit ..and  tried a 4 day dried bud today ..jesus its fucking super lemons ..anyone growing this ..you are in for a lemony sherberty treat ..proper tasty ..nice nice nice smoke this

large.5986fdf7aa299_lemonkushshape.JPGlarge.5986fdf240fe6_lemonkushnug.JPGlarge.5986fdecba7f4_lemonkush2.JPGlarge.5986fde6aa21f_lemonkush.JPG

• Like 4

Good to hear that Vince. I've got one about 5 weeks now. Just started to notice a bit of smell of her. Not your typical lemony / cleaner weed smell, has more of a lemon sherbet hint.  That girl looks like she's been well man handled!

• Like 1