lemons and berries

vince noir rock n roll star

It seems lemon n berries are being difficult.

Show them who the daddy is ;)

Wishing you better luck moving forward !

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

i have to say the lemon kush hasnt faired well recently but its hangin in there ..alongside three black creams ..which soon will be under 12/12 flowering to allow the kush to come through as well .

• Like 3

Shit V shame that was lookin forward to seein how they turned out they are high on my list of shit to try but will have to wait as I havnt even gotten setup again after the move yet need to put some flooring down in the loft first and when I do get up an running again I have a lot o stuff that needs running first but i will get my hands on some at some point am sure 

Good luck wi what ye got left bud :yep:

• Like 1

finally found time to have the plants out and inspect ,they were flaggin as id thrown away all me nutes ..so i used a half stregthn feed of pound shop vegetable nutes ..worked a treat mixed with seaweed ..the lemon kush really liked it ,the black creams stretched to fuck off it which i never expected to be honest .also these black creams are showing zero signs of colouration in fact i have a feeling two might go black the other not .

large.shrooms.JPGlarge_bc.JPGlarge.59466870cd407_theblackcreams.JPGlarge.5946686561085_lemonkushsfv.JPGlarge.5946685f51b9c_lemonkushsfv2.JPGlarge.594668594000c_lemonkush.JPGlarge.59466846d7202_blackcreams.JPG

• Like 6

phew that week of hot weather took its toll but after a look through some old books i found out something id completely forgotten ..

its a little gem too

a quick fix for a mg def ..organic sea salt ..problem solved ..

the lemon kush has corrected lovely,it is slow to flower though but i suspect itll kick off soon ...the three black creams have slowed right down now due to bein under 12/12 but hey ho needs must ..everything got 2ml of g.a bloom for soil ..and 15ml concentrated sea weed ..plus a pinch of salt added to the whole shebang.

large.594e568952a74_blackcream3.JPGlarge.594e5683a9add_blackcream2.JPGlarge.594e567ecc81f_blackcream1.JPG

• Like 6

two leggy black creams and one lovely black cream ..how will they fair ? who knows ..but theyve finally decided to go into flower ,same with the lemon kush bit slow to start but no doubt will pick up now ..

large.595534c825eea_thatsart.JPGlarge.595534c19bbba_plentytosnap.JPGlarge.595534bc3b68e_lemonkushsnappethed.JPGlarge.595534b6e5699_hpson.JPGlarge.5955345a3d3b4_blackcreamno1.JPGlarge.5955345f857e3_blackcreamno2.JPGlarge.595534668f621_blackcreamtop.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

large.DSCN0057.JPGlarge.596123a306681_blackcream3.JPGlarge.5961239dca2db_blackcream2.JPGlarge.596123983c3d0_blackcream.JPG

not much to report other than a few leaves got burnt on the hps ,theresa may an the tories are wankers ..that is all  for today ta .

• Like 7

cheers coy ..they avent been easy to control ..the heat makes them stretch like blighters ..

large.5965024a5b2ed_lemonkush.JPGlarge.59650240af99d_blackcream3.JPGlarge.5965023b06934_blackcream2.JPGlarge.596502355cff5_blackcream.JPG

• Like 3

those Lemon Kush sound tempting. especially if they really Lemony. always found lemon strains to be tasty but usually sativa doms that make me feel like I'm clinging to the top of a giant needle type high.

the kush addition with the lemon flavour retained could solve all of that.

all the best vince.

owdo reg ,aye ..lemon flaves..theres plenty out there now with the og lemon line in em ..lets hope this gives me that zingy citrus ive experienced before .

not much to report ..a little splash of wilkos pour n feed tommy food thats it ..i think theyve just realised that theyve been in flower for ages and not really done too much so now theyve decided to actually start budding proper ..at last ..it always happens at the end with autos ..the sfv lemon kush stinks ..proper kushy but you can discern the underlying citrus already .interesting ..still a bit leggy on the sides but nothing a snap here and there wont sort out

large.DSCN0091.JPGlarge.black2.JPGlarge.black1.JPGlarge.596a3237140b4_sfvlemonkush.JPG

• Like 3