Raz - RGSC - don't panic its organic

Razza420

thanks @Irishgirl will deffo be there thursday 4am :pitchfork:so plenty of time to dig lookin forward  to getin stuck in and get it done now then can focus more on the plants, your plots are lookin great makin me jel tha now lol more u use em tha better they will become so all worth it in tha end :yinyang: 

• Like 3

update time :yinyang: headed to plot at 5am this morning and cracked on with it  all 24 holes are done all the smaller holes will be for the autos, think am goin to leave the tyres it will just be more work plus the soil was really nice hardly and bricks through it i was expecting to be tons with how the ground is so uneven turns out its just piled up soil:g: just need to do cages and get em there will do them maybe tomorrow and get em up and add chjicken shit and fbb heres some pics anyway :sweaty::yes:

chillin havin a spliff before the diggin started lovely morning/day

large.59144bb887c22_rgsc-raz(12).JPGlarge.59144b9c2728d_raz-rgsc4.JPGlarge.59144bce3cf32_raz-rgsc(2).JPG

large.59144c7e36a53_rgsc-raz(10).JPGlarge.59144c0393073_rgsc-raz(9).JPGlarge.59144d1ed4cc6_rgsc-raz(13).JPGlarge.59144cb515871_rgsc-raz(4).JPG

large.59144d3d28856_rgsc-raz(14).JPG

in tha plot havin a break so lookin about and see this through trees looks a nice lil spot so checked it out 

large.59144d50583a6_rgsc-raz(15).JPG

anotha small plot could get a cuple of plants in but wont use it this year will nxt tho :toot:large.59145116c2a3f_rgsc-raz(1).JPG

so headin home back killin me but spot somethin in corner of my eye and boom i was skippin home lol this is 2 mins from plot

large.59144d611c038_rgsc-raz(6).JPG

could this day get any betta :yahoo:

large.59144d6d9922a_rgsc-raz(8).JPG

large.59144cd4deff7_rgsc-raz(5).JPGlarge.59144d0b3aa6f_rgsc-raz(11).JPGlarge.59144cf007f9e_rgsc-raz(2).JPGlarge.59144cb515871_rgsc-raz(4).JPG

finished till the cages and stuff go up :yinyang:

large.59144c983bd44_rgsc-raz(3).JPG

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, Razza420 said:

sorry double post can it be deleted please ?

Hit 'report post' on the one u want gone and in the reason box type op requests deletion or summat similar.

It will flag to the on duty mod of the moment. Saves waiting n keeps the idle feckers on there toes it does see ;)

:rofl: sorry mods 

Great diary so far by the way razza! Awesome start. Can't wait to see the girls in ground! :yep:

• Like 3

cheers for tha info mate will do that now :yep: glad your enjoyin it mate only gonna get better they will be in ground before u know it, will get some pics of the ladies up shortly :yinyang:

• Like 4

Feck me Raz, loving the plot & u struck gold on tat water hose, nice one :yep:. Just a suggestion, wud it be possible to hook a 'T' connection 2 it & run a pipe/hose from it 2 ur plot :naughty: wud save u lugging a bucket/s of water :sweaty:

Regarding ur tyers, I must admit I found it annoying inserting them part in2 da ground but u cud always put them on top of the holes. They don't need to be sunk in2 da holes or even try a few & c what difference it wud make if any lol . 

Mighty work,  well done, ur doing great. I really like it in here, I'm actually loving it :wub: . Keep up da good work mate :yep:.

• Like 4

thanks @Irishgirl av really got a good feelin about this plot nice and secure and can tell no1 has been here for a while and not too far from me even betta :yep: i thought the exact same thing as soon as i seen it haha but its across a road thats pretty busy with workers and stuff jst tryin to think how it can be done but cant complain if i have to take buckets from that to plot it is literally 2min walk away ;) i might do a cuple and take some bags of soil fur em aswell im gonna do the autos in tha tyres not gonna dig em in just fill em rite up, your also doin a great job cant wait till ur planout see how u get on :toot:

• Like 5

Can't wait for the next load of pics .. @Razza420 ... what a smashing plot that is .. plus a second more secluded one what a bonus ... then the cherry on the cake .. a freakin water pipe ... :yahoo:...  talk about jammy .. lol ... I wish you luck with the next stage .. honestly.. reading yours and @Irishgirls and @Andromedian and the rests GG diaries... it is great matey .. you're all soldiers .. that's for sure!!! 

• Like 3

cheers @MMG day couldnt have went any better mate :yep: will deffo use the small plot nxt season i had all tha holes dug at the main 1 before i seen it or woulda put the autos in there was pretty lucky i seen the water pipe it was mostly all dug under ground :thumsup: yup mate gg is hard work but alot of fun i find anyway lol  theres to much diarys to keep up with, will have a good look through em tonight when av got time :skin_up:, good luck with your grow mate will be checkin it out :yinyang:

• Like 2

Looking great in here mate an what a find onsite water :naughty:,... if we had a drought id be back there 3-4am and run a hose across that road for an hour let it flood the plot any cars if any wouldn't even notice the hose , get a black one they would think its one of the sensor things running from kerb to kerb,... whats behind that fence also strangers cant walk up to that and peep through can they???

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Razza420 said:

good luck with your grow mate will be checkin it out :yinyang:

Thanks mate ... that would be cool .. nice one .. will look forward to seeing you @Razza420 ..

• Like 2

cheers @panik nice bonus fur ma hard diggin m8 lol lots could be doin with this just now i bet with all this warm weather,  man thats a good idea gonna have to get me a hose incase we have anymore weeks like this i could be doin with this at tha other plot,  will deffo get a hose and leave it up at plot and will jst do what u sayed and flood it cheers for tha tip :yep: forgot to say about tha fence its cool man its a drop off at the other side big hill down there was workers there all day makin a racket so made tha diggin easier i will cover tha fence with branches and otha stuff just incase done abit today but was gonna finish that off nxt visit:yep:

Edited by Razza420
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, MMG said:

Thanks mate ... that would be cool .. nice one .. will look forward to seeing you @Razza420 ..

nobother m8 thats what its all about :skin_up::yinyang:

• Like 2

sup guerillaz :pitchfork: lil update of whats hapnin, gonna do a plot drop off in morning with most the stuff still need to grab some slug pellets and gonna grab some coco and use the onsite water to fill some tryes with for some of em and some fbb am planin to get first wave out nxt week with the biggest of the ladies will be mostly the whitey freeze   tha  gg#3  6 still havnt showed any signs of life still in water just now gonna move em to paper towel again 1 has cracked but not budged for days so hoping they do soon or they will be way behind othas tha extra whitey freeze is potted up but not popped yet has been there for cuple of days now just put it under light see if anyhin happens, rest are looking good so far :yinyang:

large.591620dc8d127_rgsc-raz(15).JPG

large.591620a0bab86_rgsc-raz(1).JPGlarge.591620a478292_rgsc-raz(2).JPG

large.591620a78c539_rgsc-raz(3).JPGlarge.591620ab77f72_rgsc-raz(4).JPGlarge.591620b1bf88d_rgsc-raz(5).JPGlarge.591620b84d036_rgsc-raz(6).JPGlarge.591620bd3e441_rgsc-raz(7).JPGlarge.591620c0d4350_rgsc-raz(8).JPGlarge.591620c484624_rgsc-raz(9).JPGlarge.591620c90b41d_rgsc-raz(10).JPGlarge.591620cc8f60f_rgsc-raz(11).JPGlarge.591620cf4e940_rgsc-raz(12).JPGlarge.591620d3bd82d_rgsc-raz(13).JPGlarge.591620d973cad_rgsc-raz(14).JPG

• Like 9

plot drop off done :yep: went to take cuple of pics but battery was dead from last visit :bangin: waited for tha rain to die down then all tha holes got a handfull of chicken poop and dug in just as i finished it poored down again so will get a nice soak in also managed to get 13 cages cut but had to stop before i got soaked through lol so stashed everything in tha small plot, also done some work on plot security and looks even more secure than it already was so all is good update nxt cuple of days :yep::pitchfork:

• Like 7