Raz - RGSC - don't panic its organic

Razza420

5 hours ago, MMG said:

I'm not brave enough to do an outdoor run mate lol indoor for me .. Can't wait for all the diaries to get going ..

Go on MMG, u can do it, if I can give it a go surely you & others can 2 :smokin:. At least you know how 2 grow, da while thing is so new to me but I'm in it 4 da learning & experience 2 b honest :yep:. B lucky tho with ur indoor grow, I'll be watching :yep:.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MMG said:

I'm not brave enough to do an outdoor run mate lol indoor for me .. Can't wait for all the diaries to get going ..

Go on MMG, u can do it, if I can give it a go surely you & others can 2 :smokin:. At least you know how 2 grow, da while thing is so new to me but I'm in it 4 da learning & experience 2 b honest :yep:. B lucky tho with ur indoor grow, I'll be watching :yep:.

• Like 1

@Irishgirl ... im far too much of a wuss to be out in the dark and cold digging lol   ..  my Mrs would put me to shame as she's very determined much like your good self ... you are welcome to come see the girls and chat anytime ... but you'll have to excuse the riff raff that hangs around mine lol ... they grow on you eventually ... a lot like warts haha ...

• Like 2

Ooh I'm so sorry 4 da duplicate post @Razza420 :wallbash:. U can ask mods 2 delete one :yep:.

Anyway I wanted 2 say r send u best wishes with ur grow & competition mate :yep:. You have made a great start, similar 2 my own & at lat 55 it will be interesting :yep:. I will be keeping a very close eye on this one as well as da others. Let's hope the weather keeps good enough 4 us.

I love da look of ur plot, yes it can be daunting but don't let that put you off, one hole at a time, a few a day, not 2 many spilff's lollol r no work will get done :wallbash:. Get cracking mate, u can & will do it :yep:. I have a recovering blisterblisters on my hands but worth it even tho I dug the holes over a few days :yep:.

All the very best, great start, I'm excited 4 u :thumsup:.

• Like 3

lol its fine jst leave it, cheers irishgirl same to you aswell al be checkin yours & rest out aswell cant wait to see em all in ground the guerilla section will be rly busy this season :eat:our diarys will be very similar heres hopin the weathers good to us and we dont get hit to hard by mold, uv done a great job with ur plot aswell put alot of work in good for u sure it will reward u :yep: my plots gonna be a rite fucker to dig can tell but a know al get there am hoping to get all holes done in a day plannin on a 4am trip again on thursday and jst take a torch with me and hang it  facing down and just batter in then can add to holes day after see how a feel :med::rofl: a want the chicken shit in asap, thats when u know uv put a shift in when u come home coverd in blisters and cant feel ur hands from the scrathes of the nettles.

• Like 2

Looking good Razza, you stole my diary title though :frown: but i guess you got there first :toldya:

Growing same strains too! ATB :lucky:

• Like 1

lollol had to be done m8 first thing that came into my head,  will be good to see how they all do and at diffrent stages of growth good luck with ur diary mate al be checkin in :yinyang:

• Like 2

lil update of whats been goin on 100% germ on the 6 whitey freeze but still waiting on the extra to crack :)  and still 4 of the gg#3 to crack :yinyang: so all is good so far, busy day on friday morning with all the plot prep so will try get some pics up nxt cuple of dayz :yep:

large.rgsc1.JPGlarge.rgsc2.JPG

all the whitey freeze are in tha green labeled pots 

large.rgsc3.JPG

large.rgsc4.JPG

• Like 7

Looking good mate , lots of plastic cups being used this year is this the new trend,.. lol can I ask whats the white powder...?

• Like 4

cheers mate lol they seem to do just as good so why not plus always got em :)  its just a rooting powder gave the easys a drop aswell

large.SAM_4605.JPG

large.77ff3744007df5926d1e0ea3181844a7.jpg

• Like 4

first 3 whitey freeze to pop through these were put in pots on monday night :yep:

large_raz1.JPG

large_rgsc.jpg

large_raz2.JPGlarge_raz3.JPGlarge_raz4.JPG

Edited by Razza420
  • Like 6

sup 420 lil update of whats been hapnin was suppose to get to the plot and get diggin started but body just would agree on that morning due to work and family stuff hard graft when ur doin it solo but deffo be there on thursday mornin and holes will be done, had abit of a struggle with the seeds mostly the gg#3 most popped and went into the pots and once they popped through the shells fell off but the fine layer under the shells were still round the seelding so had to pull em off wich was a cunt and managed to kill 1 :wallbash: and cuple lookin pretty bad but sure they will pull through left 2 of the whitey freeze in the paper towel abit longer but they have cracked out and put the rest of the gg#3 in glass of water tonight see if it speeds em up but rest are lookin good so far so pleased with em :yinyang::yep: will stick a more detail update of everything at wkend.

large.590f9c7c6141f_rgsc(1).JPGlarge.590f9c8297e29_rgsc(3).JPG

large.590f9c88d62fc_rgsc(5).JPGlarge.590f9c8bbb998_rgsc(6).JPGlarge.590f9c8e7230c_rgsc(7).JPGlarge.590f9c91ef5c7_rgsc(8).JPGlarge.590f9c957f956_rgsc(9).JPGlarge.590f9c98c08bc_rgsc(10).JPGlarge.590f9c9c8f17a_rgsc(11).JPGlarge.590f9c9ecf974_rgsc(12).JPGlarge.590f9ca41c9db_rgsc(13).JPGlarge.590f9ca7d47a1_rgsc(14).JPG

large.590f9c85a752b_rgsc(4).JPG

• Like 8

Nice update RAZ :yep:, Ya GG is not easy with work & family commitments but u will get there mate, just keep telling urself Thurs & da mind & body will b up 4 it. I need 2 dig another few holes myself so I best get cracking one of these days so let's start digging mate making beds 4 tho's girls :yep:.

• Like 3