Raz - RGSC - don't panic its organic

Razza420

cheers to @panik again for making this possible gonna be a fun cuple of months :yinyang: good luck every1 hope all turns out well & be safe out there!!:skin_up::pitchfork:

sup 420, think a better make a start on this tha now gonna be busy next cuple of week with all the prep still searching for that magic plot, seen a cuple already but there risky so still unsure to use em or keep lookin so gonna check out some today av been lookin at for a while im determind al find it this time i aint comin home unless i do lol  seeds al be runnin are whitey freeze - guerilla gold#3 cant wait to get em goin and seeing what they can do up lat 55, will germ seeds tonight and will hopefully have some nice plot pics and stuff to follow in nxt cuple of dayz :bong:

large.5901d642aa168_RGSC2.JPGlarge.5901d63e46078_RGSC1.JPG

Edited by Razza420
  • Like 10

puttin the graft in at 4 am this mornin nice spot but ground looks crap gonna be cuple of days diggin,  soil is clay but plenty of nettles here tho and really hard to get in so think it will be worth it think al grab a shit load of coco and just mix on site and just dig soil from nearby through it and add the usual chicken shit etc.  will start next week as im back to work tomorrow so will keep yous updated :yep::yinyang:

large.590438ad68c16_rgsc0.JPGlarge.590438b052ca2_rgsc1.JPGlarge.590438b35f7d4_rgsc2.JPGlarge.590438b79c89d_rgsc3.JPGlarge.590438bdbd1e4_rgsc4.JPGlarge.590438c154848_rgsc5.JPGlarge.590438c4933f0_rgsc6.JPGlarge.590438c96eba5_rgsc7.JPGlarge.590438ce4d527_rgsc8.JPGlarge.590438d598c7a_rgsc9.JPGlarge.590438dcc37bd_rgsc10.JPGlarge.590438ea392b1_rgsc11.JPG

• Like 10

cheers m8 still alot of work to be done but its a start :yep: it wasnt actually that cold tbh, weve still not had any rain yet for over a week fuckin shocker so will have to go water the easy's soon not had anything from they went in lol wasnt gonna use the tyres till i seen the holes from somethin digging so will use em for mostly protection with the cages round em just hope the ground isnt as bad as i think with rocks and shit:mellow:

Edited by Razza420
  • Like 3

On 27/04/2017 at 2:30 PM, Key4 said:

Be interesting to see how they do up north.

Atb with the season :skin_up:

sure will just hope i can do em some good lol all tha best with yours also m8 :yinyang:

10 hours ago, Andromedian said:

All the very best Razza.........

Hope the season is a fruitful one for all of us mate.....

:punk:

all tha best to you aswell m8 gonna be a fun cuple of month for us all :thumsup:

• Like 2

Good luck @Razza420 ... I'm an inside grower myself but im also doing a RGS grow ...  @panik was kind enough to send me some Fire99 and some Gorilla Haze ... So I'm going to try and keep up with as many of the grows in this RGS comp as I can .. @Irishgirl has started her diary she's using tyres too it's all proper interesting to me I've had a go at GG but never been successful in fact I failed epically lol .. Like I said Raz good luck with it all and I hope you do well mate ...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MMG said:

Good luck @Razza420 ... I'm an inside grower myself but im also doing a RGS grow ...  @panik was kind enough to send me some Fire99 and some Gorilla Haze ... So I'm going to try and keep up with as many of the grows in this RGS comp as I can .. @Irishgirl has started her diary she's using tyres too it's all proper interesting to me I've had a go at GG but never been successful in fact I failed epically lol .. Like I said Raz good luck with it all and I hope you do well mate ...

cheers m8, good luck with yours aswell sure you will do fine if u plan rite and aint afraid to put abit a  hard graft in shouldnt be any problems, all the seeds sound and look amazin cant wait to get em potted up and goin, its gonna be hard keepin up with all the diarys when they start pickin up and doin our own lol  mine and @Irishgirl has almost same kinda plot/style will be good see how these tyres turn out al prob not use em all will see how the diggin goes nxt week :yinyang::pitchfork:

• Like 3

shit m8 didnt read it rite thought u were gonna try a outdoor run good luck anyway sure you will have some nice bud at the end of it, will be checkin in:yinyang:

• Like 1

Nice start Razza, 

all the best for this season mate. 

I'll pop back to see how ya progressing soon :yep:

Tigs  :guitar:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tigseyjnr said:

Nice start Razza, 

all the best for this season mate. 

I'll pop back to see how ya progressing soon :yep:

Tigs  :guitar:

cheers tigs gettin there now mate cuple more days of prep and were good to go :thumsup:

• Like 1