Àdh Mòr Pota = Pot luck RGSC

Irishgirl

Thanks @Flintstone, mmuch appreciated :yep:. Your cracking it this season urself with that frizzy, well done :yep:. May the clouds clear, gone with da rain with some blue skies & sunshine 4 us all :yep:.

• Like 2

Got some well nice plants going on...

Like most of us....a few dionkers too ha ha

Think you'll be a happy bunny come harvest...great job all round 

:yep:

• Like 3

@Andromedian, thanks for popping in & ur kind comments. Ya this bunny has been hanging on tough for da fruits of my labour are complete. Fingers crossed :v: for a harvest :yep:.

Edited by Irishgirl
  • Like 1

Aah you're welcome...

Us too...fingers and toes crossed....

The final hurdle...is always the hardest

• Like 3

Thanks @BLhaze for popping in & comment of encouragement :yep:. I need to get my arse in gear & get out to plots for a visit, feeds, plot & plant attention lol :oldtoker:.

• Like 1

cracking looking plot...  and the girls look lush too  well done to ya ....  mine are pittyfull ( those that  wer'nt destroyed by weather... trees falling  etc .... so ive just started a daiquauri lime  to see if i can at least get a little something .......

have to say tho ... yours is looking mighty fine ... well done

• Like 2

@Irishgirl get ya self motivated :) i was like that the other week, lost motivation and injured so i reallly couldnt be arsed! Its paying off though, i have a few jars full and a few more ready to be filled :yep:

• Like 2

Aha thanks @vortex for your kind words but I don't know about the plot or looking lush lol. It's been tough going, a lot of work, effort & materials. Sorry to hear of your own misfortunes but it's the name of the game even tho's it's still disheartening :wallbash:. We just need to learn as we grow, I find it easier to learn the don'ts more then the do's lol. Keep it up & don't give up, this is what I have been telling myself lol. The daiquauri lime looks & sounds awesome as i have seen bud wiser's grow in his glass house, nice one. Where are you growing yours? Keep at it & rise above the mishaps  :yep:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BLhaze said:

@Irishgirl get ya self motivated :) i was like that the other week, lost motivation and injured so i reallly couldnt be arsed! Its paying off though, i have a few jars full and a few more ready to be filled :yep:

Yes sir lol:punk:lol will do :yep:.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@Irishgirl

Just read the whole diary and it sounds like you weren't short of problems from the start. I think you've done a great job so far and some of the girls have turned around tremendously.  Just goes to show that if you stick at it you will be rewarded :)

Good thinking on digging the trenches on the two that were waterlogged ;)

If you do use the boggy plot again the swamp tubes seem to be the advice been given to you by a few peeps and I'd agree even though I've never used them. They sound effective in that situation. If not you could always chuck some big stones in the bottom of your holes the next time. That should aid drainage and stop your roots sitting in water.

All the best for a good harvest.

Keep the faith :yep:

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah update please, I wish I could be arsed to get off my arse and go and find a plot, I am in Southern England and it very populated and the countryside is private arable land or pheasant pens, the land is heavily managed around these parts.

I looks like you have a nice plot there in the middle of nowhere, nice looking plants, well done.

• Like 3