Haha cheers @Irishgirl loads of people doing the white widow xxl's this year, 4 out of 5 is pretty good but any idea on why it didn't germinate? did it look pale or small. I can't believe how big the seeds are myself, suppose they are xxl...... lol 

And yeah gotta help my mum out, I'd do anything for her because I love her to bits and she'd do anything for me and my two younger brothers. But thank fuck we've got the front room completed now... The laminate flooring was the easy part but the skirting boards where a effing nightmare and I'm pretty good with things like this but I won't be offering to do anyone's skirting boards ever again..... lol until my mum wants the kitchen redecorating haha lol  They do look good though, they're nice and tall torus skirting boards that are plain wood with a beeswax finish and she's well happy with em and that's all that matters. 

and yes I sure will be needing the attic at some point ;) 

Nice one @Bucketboi make yourself at home and thanks for the kind words, good seeing you about, you got anything in the great outdoors this year? p.s. some nice looking glueberry you've growing in your album,

• Like 3

@Mohamedbear

hey mate I am an indoorer so nothing outside unfortunately but I have a great interest in reading the visual diaries of the GG's. The planning and logistical effort required to do these grows is inspiring.

cheers about the comment on the buds.

I mistreated those Glueberry's for the first half of their life ( pack down and move mid grow as well as move the family) and I can't speak highly enough of these particular genetics. They were starved, under watered and overheated and she still punched out some decent sized colas with no hermie flowers. Can't what to have another crack with a clear run at giving her the love and attention,she needs.

cheers

BB

• Like 4

Ya da wwxxl r big lol. Well I soaked them in water & they dropped 2 da bottom, den in wet paper towel method, 4 sprouted so I decided 2 put all in soil in pots hoping da other wud pop up like da rest but no show. I'm happy tho, g I can't remember with all da variety I have & soaking, popping etc but I do think it was pale with a bit of pinkish 2 it, if my memory serves me right :yep:.

Ur a gud lad 2 ur family, keep all da gud work up :yep:.

• Like 3

This is just a quick picture update. My o.g. kush are just at the beginning of week 4 veg and are all looking really healthy and are flying along now, I can't believe how uniform they look you can tell they are all sisters..... they are already starting to smell and the stem rub is gorgeous, I can't stop doing it I must rub it about 4 times a day on every plant my mum thinks I'm right sad lol but she likes the smell as well haha and I even caught her giving em a quick sniff from the bedroom window :rofl:  

large.DSC_0181.jpg

large.DSC_0180.jpg

large.DSC_0179.jpg

large.DSC_0178.jpg

The White Widow XXL's are going to be germinated in about a weeks time so stay tuned it's going to be a stinky season! :bong:  :lucky:

• Like 9

Nice plots mate and the OGs look beautiful and healthy. They look like they want to please you and do really well. Got one indoors now just about to finish and can't wait :) All the best for the season :yep:

• Like 3

@jadenugs oooOOoo Nice man just had a look at it in your album and she looks lovely n frosty with lots of cola's on her too, have you ever grown it before and how many days do you reckon she's got left before the :execute: chop... 

Thanks for the kind words mate and all the best to you to, great start to your diary it looks like it's going to be a cracking season for you.

Take it easy man, Peace!

• Like 3

Thanks dude.

Not grown it before. She's on 55 days today and I think it says 55 to 60 days in the blurb. I reckon she'll be done in 60 and so does Dinafem Mark. So we're looking at Sunday for the chop if I get around to it lol Vegged for 8 weeks but I had to do a lot of pruning to keep her shape while waiting on another cutting to root out it's final. i was only going to veg for 6 originally. 

• Like 2

Hey guys, Just a few pictures of the o.g. kush that are in my back garden. There getting bigger every day and are coming along nicely now especially for the size of the pots there in. I was thinking about re-potting but there's really no point because it'll just make them harder to transport to my plot and they're gonna be planted out in a week or so. 

They smell amazing when you rub the stem and really do make my mouth water but I'm sure they'll have the opposite effect when I'm smoking em at the end of the season and make my mouth dry :eat:

The White Widow XXL's are going to be started very soon, maybe in like a weeks time and I'm going to try a couple of different methods when starting them too see if there's any difference between them. Some are going to be started straight in the ground in holes filled with some compost, manure, pot-ash and all that shizz and some other ones are going to be germinated in transplantable auto pots like @912GreenSkell and @SlimPikins used, there basically like this in this image but on a bigger scale.

That's the plan so far, now to get my arse into gear and the plan into action.

large.IMG_20170428_090812.jpg.903bc0d308

large.DSC_0461.jpg

large.DSC_0462.jpg

large.DSC_0463.jpg

large.DSC_0464.jpg

Peace guys..... I'm outta here :punk::upside:

• Like 8

Nice mate, have you thought about topping up the compost in the pots to stop them yellowing? Should be enough extra feed until they get planted out then ;)

• Like 4

On 29/05/2017 at 7:54 AM, beezee said:

Nice mate, have you thought about topping up the compost in the pots to stop them yellowing? Should be enough extra feed until they get planted out then ;)

Good call mate :) as no need to pot up if going to the plot in 5-10 days :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

I must say I'm very impressed with how consistent/similar the ogkush look. They all look very simular and if I did not know better I would have thought they were all clones :)

Fingers crossed for 100% germination with the WWxxl I'm sure this will be a success :yep:

Great job so far mate and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Right, let the games begin! 

I wen't on a mission a couple of days ago with a bag full of plants, amongst them where 5 o.g. kush they're finally settling in to their new home. They do look slightly done in after a bumpy bike ride down some back roads but they're in the ground and with all this rain will perk up in no time. White Widow XXl's are being started within the week so it's all systems go!

Thanks once again @Dinafem-Mark for sending me these beans to grow I'm very thankful, Now let them grow into monsters!! I'll return in a weeks time or so to see how they're settling in but here's a few pictures to feed everyone's eye's.

I'm looking forward to documenting their growth no they're in the ground, It'll be interesting to see how they do in the great british outdoors.

large.DSC_0010.jpg

large.DSC_0009.jpg

large.DSC_0008.jpg

large.DSC_0007.jpg

large.DSC_0006.jpg

Peace & Love :yinyang: :skin_up:

Edited by Mohamedbear
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Great to see them getting settled into there final homes :yep:

Nice job on getting the girls in the ground :) give them a little time to get some roots down and I'm sure we will see some explosive growth :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 2

Sad news lol.... One of the o.g. kushes has died.... it's been decapitated... :execute: All I can say is it must be tasty weed lol hahaha never mind 4 left....

On the positive 2 white widow xxl's have been started in pots for the back garden and the other three are being started imminently.

Peace guys! 

• Like 4