Hi guys n gals how's it going? Good that's what I like to hear :yep: 

Welcome to Dinafems 2017 outdoor grow competition! First of all I'd like to say a big thank-you to @Dinafem-Mark & @Dinafem Seeds for running this competition for us lot again and an even bigger thanks for picking me as a competitor, you can't beat a bit of competition it's what drives us to push things to their full potential.

The two strains I've chosen for this competition are the highly spoken White Widow XXL Autoflowerer and the O.G. Kush Photoperiod. Here's a bit of information about the two strains off the Dinafem Website I hope to have more information regarding how they fair in the UK climate come the end of the season.

The O.G. Kush is being germinated on 4/20 as I believe it to be good luck and the White Widow's are being started at a later date because I wan't to push them to their full potential. 

White Widow XXL - Autoflower

Suitable for:    Indoors and outdoors
Sex :   Feminized autoflowering
Genotype:    Indica dominant
Cross:    White Widow elite clone x White Widow Auto
Comprehensive life cycle:    80 days
Outdoor harvest time:    April-October
Indoor yield:    400-450 g/m2
Outdoor yield:    60-170 g/plant
THC:    High

large.f0003082_2_product_full.jpg

O.G. Kush - Photoperiod

Suitable for:    Indoors and outdoors
Sex:   Feminized
Genotype:    25% Sativa/ 75% Indica
Cross:    Lemon Thai/Pakistani x Chemdawg
Indoor flowering period:    55 days
Outdoor harvest time:    Early/Mid-October
Indoor yield:    550 g/m2
Outdoor yield:    1100 g/plant
Outdoor height:    Up to 3 m
THC:    Very high (up to 24%)

large.fogk3_2_product_full.jpg

That's all for now folks, Pictures of the plot and germination process to follow.

May the growing commence! :starwars::Harvest

Edited by Mohamedbear
  • Like 13

Woohoo, was waiting to see your face in here at some point MoBear! :oldtoker:

I know you're going to smash it again this year mate! :yep:

• Like 3

@beezee It's going alright man thanks for asking, just been flat out wallpapering for my dad and now I've got to lay laminate flooring for my mum so haven't been able to update the diary yet but a couple of the auto diesel haze x royal dane are showing there heads and also put my five o.g. kush in soil to germinate today as well as 3 evil funk so the season has officially begun for me now. 

I'll update this diary tomorrow with some plot prep pictures and start another in the gg section that'll feature all the strains i'll be running this season, this diary is gonna be strictly for the dinafem competition so there's not gonna be any confusion because it'll be out of control before i realize it lol 

Thanks for dropping by beezee all the best for this season buddy n let the competition commence  :rockon: 

p.s I can't wait to germinate these WW xxl's they're burning a hole in my seed tin lol and got some tasty dutch passion auto's to have a bash at this season so lets see how they get on.

Peace out beezee, take it easy bud :skin_up:

Edited by Mohamedbear
  • Like 4

Top man doing the work for ya parents!

I've got a few of them diesel haze x rd myself, got to keep track of them, they should be really good!

I'll look out for your other diary :yep:

• Like 3

This is just a quick picture update of the plot I'll be using for some of the o.g. kushes. The White widow xxl's are going in a couple of different location with practically all day sun, the reason why the auto's are going here and not the photo's is because massive photoperiods could compromise the plots security come the end of the season but the auto's will be finished by the time the vegetation starts dying back.

O.G. Kush Plot's - A couple of them are going here in my original gg spot along with as many other plants I can cram in here like WS07 x Royal Dane & Auto Diesel Haze x Royal Dane and a few more but they're for a different diary 

large.DSC_0275.jpg

And some are also off here, This plot grew some massive plants in 2014 it's got nice rich soil and good sun exposure so hopefully we have a summer like 2014 but I'm sure we will 

large.DSC_0309.jpg

Now we've just got to wait for the o.g's to pop there heads above the soil, whoop whoop exciting times! 

• Like 7

We have life 1 og kush is just showing it's head today, happy days. I'll upload a picture later my bros playing gta on my pc at the moment.

Take it easy people, peace!

• Like 3

Firstly let us at Dinafem say thank you for getting your 2017 grow diary going, secondly great selection of genetics and thirdly great looking plot and some great work already been started :)

We will be following along and watching with interest to see how your dinafem 2017 outdoor endeavour progresses :yep:

Again thank you for starting this diary, I'll be along for the ride, best of luck got the upcoming season and thank you for the added picture very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates recently but there's not been a lot to report until now but all 5 o.g. kush have now germinated and popped their heads above the soil. I didn't think they was going to make it because I put them in soil to germinate after the few nice hot days we had the other week but then we was back to freezing temperatures and this pretty much made them come to a stand still but now all 5 are above the soil so hopefully things will start to pick up.

I think another 3-4 weeks vegging then they'll be planted at my plot and the season can begin.

large.DSC_0341.jpg

That's all for now, still got 5 white widow xxl's to germinate but It'd be pointless doing them now with the weather as unpredictable as it is. 

Thanks for dropping by and lets make this a season to remember !

• Like 5

I've got lots of other stuff that has germinated and looking healthy but I started them a week before these and they popped above the soil within a couple of days because of the nice weather but then just like true British weather it turned freezing with no actual sunshine just grey cloud and freezing night temps, woke up a few days with frost on the grass and roof tops and I should have known better really because it happend to me last year...

• Like 4