I remember the late frost last year, it topped all my sunflowers lol they'll get planted out this week and get much bigger this year.

As long as they all survived mate, that's what matters :)

• Like 3

On 2017-5-1 at 11:01 AM, Mohamedbear said:

Hi guys, sorry for the lack of updates recently but there's not been a lot to report until now but all 5 o.g. kush have now germinated and popped their heads above the soil. I didn't think they was going to make it because I put them in soil to germinate after the few nice hot days we had the other week but then we was back to freezing temperatures and this pretty much made them come to a stand still but now all 5 are above the soil so hopefully things will start to pick up.

I think another 3-4 weeks vegging then they'll be planted at my plot and the season can begin.

large.DSC_0341.jpg

That's all for now, still got 5 white widow xxl's to germinate but It'd be pointless doing them now with the weather as unpredictable as it is. 

Thanks for dropping by and lets make this a season to remember !

All appears to be progressing very well mate. I think the slow start has been down to that cold snap. This will definitely slow down growth :yep:

Now that is over and all are above ground you should be in for a good grow. 3-4 weeks veg in pots then out to your plot :) then the real fun can begin :)

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Cheers Mark, yeah things are starting to pick up now they're all looking healthy and yeah about another 3-4 weeks and they'll be down the plot and that's when the real fun begins.

large.DSC_0069.jpglarge.DSC_0070.jpglarge.DSC_0071.jpg  

• Like 7

So far the o.g. kush are doing well they're all the same height and looking identical, nice vibrant green and a slight purple-ish hue in the middle but it's hard to see on the picture. I'm looking forward to starting the white widow xxl's now, they've received quite a bit of hype :yep: Fingers crossed for some red hot dry weather this summer but right now we could do with a bit of rain! 

large.DSC_0082.jpg

• Like 8

Looking forward to this , I did 4 widow XXL auto last year and pulled 4.5 oz and half an ounce of oil.  Kept me going most of the year.  I started them on 4/20 as per competition instruction and they were very forgiving to grow.  Bud structure was very open, I do t know if that was the sativa aspect of the genetics or my grow 'style' so yours for comparison will be great to see.

good luck!

• Like 4

Btw @Hashmaker6 you don't need to start your seeds 4/20 you just needed to start your diary.

Anyway fuck 4/20 I start toking after breakfast, seeds get germmed when I think it's best.

Atb Mokka

• Like 3

On 11/05/2017 at 9:12 PM, Hashmaker6 said:

Looking forward to this , I did 4 widow XXL auto last year and pulled 4.5 oz and half an ounce of oil.  Kept me going most of the year.  I started them on 4/20 as per competition instruction and they were very forgiving to grow.  Bud structure was very open, I do t know if that was the sativa aspect of the genetics or my grow 'style' so yours for comparison will be great to see.

good luck!

Cool man I'm getting excited to grow these now, I've just had a look through your album are they the white widows? Look nice man. 

Im not starting mine until the beginning of June though because I want them to get maximum sun light but they're gonna be started outside because I don't have and indoor setup to give them a head start so it's going to be el natural all the way for me.

Cheers mate all the best :yep:

• Like 4

GL MB, following along for this one.       I couldn't decide between PAK and the OG Kush so very interested to see how yours does (as i went PAK in the end).      Also running the WWa, just popped mine and they are flying out the shells :yep:

Just a few pictures of the o.g. kush, they're all coming along nicely now and looking nice and healthy. I love the look of these they've got nice serrated looking leaves and I can't wait to see what they look like when they get bigger, but I guess we'll just have to wait for that lol and the wait is gonna kill me hahaha.

large.DSC_0117.jpglarge.DSC_0118.jpglarge.DSC_0116.jpg

Thanks for dropping by guys, Take it easy, Peace!

Edited by Mohamedbear
  • Like 5

Happy little seedlings you got there. I'm going to really miss something with OG this year love that strain.

• Like 3

On 2017-5-16 at 1:07 PM, Mohamedbear said:

Just a few pictures of the o.g. kush, they're all coming along nicely now and looking nice and healthy. I love the look of these they've got nice serrated looking leaves and I can't wait to see what they look like when they get bigger, but I guess we'll just have to wait for that lol and the wait is gonna kill me hahaha.

large.DSC_0117.jpglarge.DSC_0118.jpglarge.DSC_0116.jpg

Thanks for dropping by guys, Take it easy, Peace!

These are looking fantastic mate and I'm quite surprised how identical they all look :yep:

All look supper healthy and progressing well :)

Keep up the great work and thankyou for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Hey @Mohamedbear, just read ur diary to date,  excellent :yep:.

Great start, great plot & great plants. I'm also doing WWxxl, 4 popped out of 5 :yep:.

I'm getting my tent out 4 tis one, camping out as I'm here 4 da duration lol. Hope u don't mind. I will bring along some wood as I know u like ur camp fires at da plots & a few beers of course :cheers:. Happy campers :yep: . Following with interest & gud wishes :yes:.

Gud 2 hear ur helping ur folks out. U best lay tho's floor boards gud 4 ur mum, as I'm guessing u may need her attic 4 ur drying again lol. Gud on having a cool mum :realcool:.

Best of luck my friend :lucky:.

• Like 3