A Tale of Two Kushes

Smelly Cat

Auto Og Kush - Smoke report

Been curing in the jar a month now, though I've mostly finished her already, so time for a smoke report before it's all gone lol 

Look & Texture - Small compact dense buds. Very resinous and has a greasy feel to them.

Smell & Taste - Not very pungent but when broken up it's released and carries through to the taste very well. Started very piney with a perfumey kinda background, and now after a month the pine is still there in the foreground but has gotten very sharp with sour lemony taste coming through on the exhale. Thick & heavy smoke, joints seem to last ages.

Effect -  Strong mixed effects, nice body buzz but not too heavy. Very calming but can still function.

Conclusion - Wasn't a big yielder or a looker but I'm very impressed with the end product. Shame I only had 1 to compare in the end, but I think she would do very well grown guerrilla in a SOG.

large.P1030920_DxO.jpg

• Like 6

Nice smoke report dude, sounds very similar to my indoor OG Kush I've just done a report on. Difference being I can taste the lemon but not pine. There is a slight smell of pine in mine but I can't taste it.

That's a nice frosty nug there mate :yep:

• Like 3

The lemon on mine is pretty subtle, more of a kinda bitterness, kinda like lemon rind. Definitely some nice flavours in the og's.

• Like 2

No idea how I missed this diary.... Plants are looking great! That Pak looks stonking! Congratulations! :guitar: Looking forward to the smoke report of the PAK.. 

• Like 4

@MacGanja @mokka Cheers guys :cheers:

PAK 1

Not quite ready, a few spots of rot, lost a few buds. Should really of defoliated a bit earlier but better late than never! Buds are super dense & getting frosty.

large.P1030999_DxO.jpglarge.P1040002_DxO.jpglarge.P1040004_DxO.jpg

• Like 8

Another week maybe, probably do a split harvest like #2. Weather's not bad here, bit humid but hopefully stay dry for a bit.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing I like to see more than a beautiful Ganja plant in the great outdoors and our pak looks stunning. Amazing structure and the climate has certainly helped bring out those beautiful blues and vibrant purples  :bong:

Fingers crossed for a few nice days which should help the pak finish with minimal loss to rot/mold :)

Thank you for doing a smoke report on our Auto OG kush she sounds like she packed a punch and from the pictures she was a very crystally lady, full of trichomes and kushy goodness :)

Will be watching to see how the pak finish mate and thank you for taking the time to visit your plot. Looking spot on mate :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2