A Tale of Two Kushes

Smelly Cat

Those plants look amazing dude, well done, I especially like the PAKs as I have one in my tent just starting flowering now, I thought it was a big plant until I apsaras those monsters.

I will be watching with interest as those big PAKs start to flower out.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 3

@jadenugs Cheers mate, might do a bit more on them both next visit, need to see how they stretch. Fingers and toes crossed for a nice dry spell in October for all of us.

@Smokebelch Cheers man, they took their time, hopefully the end result will be worth it.

• Like 2

PAK 1

Thinned out a few more fan leaves, probably leave her as she is now. Bit droopy with all the rain.

large.P1030384_DxO.jpglarge.P1030392_DxO.jpglarge.P1030398_DxO.jpg

PAK 2

Took quite a few fan leaves off her, but don't think I need to do any training with this one.

large.P1030335_DxO-1.jpglarge.P1030377_DxO.jpg

Edited by scrapheapcowboy
  • Like 7

Some beautiful work going on in here mate and I'm super greatful that you have included the lost coast og :yep:

Your pak,s are looking fantastic,  really nice structure, Great job with thinning out the girls and now they are certainly stacking on some weight with some really pretty colours showing :)

Can not wait to see how this finishes I suspect very well :)

Thank you for taking the time and effort to go to your plot and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Great work mate and beautiful plants :)

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@scrapheapcowboy lovely work on all the plants they look fabulous. pak 1 is the pineapple (mark says sweet apple) phenol smell is going to get better as she finishes pak  2 more bubba not as much of the tropical fruit smell but still delicious. cant wait to see how that lcog finishes up. great work brother.

sam

• Like 3

@samhigh Cheers for the info :yep:, I had it in my head #1 was the more bubba dominant, with the big fat droopy leaves. Last visit #1 was definitely the fruitier smelling one, #2 had a more general kush smell to her. 

• Like 4

all the pak ive grown seem to have the bubba fan leaves just one has that tropical fruit smell they both have rock hard buds the only difference really is the smell and taste, the effects are both indica dominant. after looking at some of the bubba kush diaries you can really tell the bubba really shines in the pak. your going to love it. 

• Like 2