A Tale of Two Kushes

Smelly Cat

PAK 1

I think the bug problem's sorted, holes haven't got any worse & new growth unaffected.

large.P1020624_DxO-3.jpg

PAK 2

Still a lot smaller than I'd like, pulled a couple branches through the cage, haven't the heart to cut the lower branches off her lol 

large.P1020578_DxO.jpg

Auto Og Kush

Still getting taller, branches starting to grow a bit.

large.P1020586_DxO.jpg

• Like 6

The bug issue is most definitely under control now mate and both pak plants look to be doing very well :)

You do look to have 2 phenos so this should give some variety in the end product :yep:

Now onto the auto og :) she is in full on bloom mode now, vegative growth will now slow and all focus will go into bud production :)

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated and keep up the great work. Can not wait to see how the pak finish :)

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Fair bit of growth from everything over the past week, will give both the PAKs a feed next visit, think the auto will be fine.

PAK 1

Getting quite bushy, might have to think about opening her up a little.

large.P1020921_DxO.jpg

PAK 2 

Cut the cage in half, rabbits don't seem to be much of a problem here.

large.P1020824_DxO-2.jpg

Auto Og kush

Budding up properly.

large.P1020829_DxO-2.jpg

• Like 6

Looking swell mate.

I'd defo open the paks up a bit ;)

OG is fattening up nice. Do you get plenty of airflow on that slope?

• Like 3

Yeh, it's pretty open. I was watching them all getting battered by the wind the other day lol two sides to every coin.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

PAK 1

Removed a few fan leaves and some inner/lower growth. 

large.P1030072_DxO.jpg

PAK 2 

Did the same as #1. Growth seems to be picking up.

large.P1030017_DxO-2.jpg

Auto Og Kush

Not going to be a big yielder by the looks of things, though she's growing dense buds & starting to smell quite gassy :) Fair way to go yet...

large.P1030061_DxO.jpglarge.P1030060_DxO.jpg

Peace :smokin:

Edited by scrapheapcowboy
formatting
  • Like 8

The pak now look to be doing really well mate. Nice, dark healthy green and a beautiful looking structure :yep: really nice work :)

Auto of kush is one of my favourite autos from our menu and yours looks to be doing very well :) with maybe another 3 weeks until harvest going off the last shots? 

Keep a close eye out for bud rot mate as it is hitting quite a few crops this year and would be a shame to lose any bud :) and thank you for the added pictures very much for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Looking fantastic mate :yep:

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

PAK 1

Quite a few pre-flowers starting to show on both paks, growing uneven nodes and bigger spacings. Looking like they're gearing up to flower :)

large.P1030158_DxO.jpg

PAK 2

Enjoying the extra space.

large.P1030133_DxO-1.jpg

Auto Og Kush

Gave her a good check over :naughty: No mould, thankfully. Starting to pale up a bit and purpling in places, @Dinafem-Mark yep think you've nailed it there, couple more weeks to go.

large.P1030146_DxO-1.jpg

• Like 7

PAK 1

Will take some string and tie the bottom branches down a bit, getting a bit dense lol

large.P1030186_DxO.jpg

PAK 2

A little ahead of her sister in the flowering department. Prefer the shape and structure to this one.

large.P1030236_DxO.jpg

Auto Og Kush

She got the chop today. Could maybe do with a bit longer but there's some iffy weather forecast for the next few days and I found a tiny spot of rot on a lower inner bud. 

Not super pungent but there is a nice sharp piney kinda smell to her, smallish evenly sized dense buds all the way down.

large.P1030218_DxO.jpglarge.P1030222_DxO.jpglarge.P1030225_DxO.jpg

• Like 10

You are doing a phenomenal job with our pak mate and I'm going to be super interested to see how she performed in full in flower mode :yep: so far both plants are looking stunning and ready to perform :) really nice growth and going from the size they should produce very well :)

You made the right call with the auto OG kush she was cooked and ready to harvest :) I must say she sure did show her purple side :) one nice looking plant. You will have to let us know how she smiles once fully dry and cured :yep:

Really fine work and can not wait to see how this finishes I suspect with the attention to detail already shown we are in for a super soikd finish. 

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated things are looking great :bong:

Until the next one :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2