!! IMPORTANT NEWS !! PRODUCT EARTH EXPO 2017, WILL RELOCATE TO BIRMINGHAM

Dinafem-Mark

Just now, Ch@ppers said:

Its ok Mr Wiser,i got my passport and stuff ready,and a flight booked via Dubai :B):

I'd get off at Dubai and stay there if I were you! :naughty:

• Like 5

I'm hoping to attend this year and with it being in Birmingham I won't have to travel too far.

Be great to meet a few people off uk420 in person!!!

• Like 3

On Tuesday, April 18, 2017 at 4:42 PM, Product_Earth_Expo said:

Maybe London is a possibility at a later date, it's something we may look into.

Ooh this wud b much better 4 me if this was da case. I know u can't please everyone with the location/s. What are da possibilities of an event to be held in London r any time idea ye maybe thinking of?

As @SlimPikins pointed out September for GG wud b a bad time really. 

• Like 2

On 09/05/2017 at 11:27 PM, Kaoticnzymes said:

Hi @Dinafem-Mark   do you know who any of the seminar speakers are to be, and what the talks are on?  

Cheers

I,ll try to get a full list of speakers mate :yep: Let me see what I can dig up maybe @Product_Earth_Expocan help with this?

All the best

Mark..

• Like 5

I'm there this year last year in Peterborough was great to be fair:smokin:plus its in my neck of the woods this time:cowboy:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like £150 per person for the whole weekend including evening events. We might go for it if nothing else comes up.

• Like 1

If I can get over my anxiety which I'm working hard at I'll also be making an effort to attend :)

Should be a good weekend :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Elvis Reg said:

Looks like £150 per person for the whole weekend including evening events. We might go for it if nothing else comes up.

:eek: Fuck that shot up from last year!

Not at that price :(

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, botanics said:

:eek: Fuck that shot up from last year!

Not at that price :(

wait that is £150 for 2 people for the whole weekend including evening stuff I mean, not per person

• Like 1

@Elvis Reg

Still more than double what it was last year mate (if that is the same deal as in, Fri evening - pitch tent, music etc, 2 days expo and leave Mon morning)....I was lucky because I won the Dinafem ticket alongside Bouncer last year so only purchased one for the missus and it was around the 30 quid from waht I remember Reg, so see what I mean ;) 

They start out well meaning these events, but all too soon the glint in the eye comes and money and it's evils rears it's ugly head...going by last years experience, yeah it was good but to be honest we nearly came home on the Sunday evening as there's only so much to do like, I thought the pricing was fair for what the event was :yep: but not worth 75 quid, so they'd really have to ramp this years up event to double what it was last year to warrant the cost for me and I don't see it happening mate, especially after all the buggering about with venues etc...(don't let me put you off though we had a ball last year and loved every moment, but when times are hard financial decisions have to be made as to the relative merits/costs and value for money and because we've done it, the urgency diminishes somewhat)   :yinyang:

• Like 3

£75 is for VIP access @botanics. It's £25 for a day pass or £45 for a weekend pass. Looks like there is more VIP stuff this year though so probably worth going for that if you're up for more than a day.

• Like 4

@SkyRider

Ah right, so the standard weekend ticket's gone up by about ten to fifteen quid, not so bad then, still aint going though, not just the price like but too late in the year also, damp dewy mornings in september and my bones are feeling old since I hit forty like  lol

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, botanics said:

@Elvis Reg

Still more than double what it was last year mate (if that is the same deal as in, Fri evening - pitch tent, music etc, 2 days expo and leave Mon morning)....I was lucky because I won the Dinafem ticket alongside Bouncer last year so only purchased one for the missus and it was around the 30 quid from waht I remember Reg, so see what I mean ;) 

They start out well meaning these events, but all too soon the glint in the eye comes and money and it's evils rears it's ugly head...going by last years experience, yeah it was good but to be honest we nearly came home on the Sunday evening as there's only so much to do like, I thought the pricing was fair for what the event was :yep: but not worth 75 quid, so they'd really have to ramp this years up event to double what it was last year to warrant the cost for me and I don't see it happening mate, especially after all the buggering about with venues etc...(don't let me put you off though we had a ball last year and loved every moment, but when times are hard financial decisions have to be made as to the relative merits/costs and value for money and because we've done it, the urgency diminishes somewhat)   :yinyang:

they are calling them vip tickets as well which is not helping much as they are the only choice if you want to go to the daytime and evening stuff. wife and I love a dance and we enjoyed the music last time as well as it saying about roof top smoking access with it being indoors we were worried about having an outdoor space without having to go all the way outside.

Am I getting that bit right? to get access to evening music events a 'vip' ticket is needed

Edited by Elvis Reg
  • Like 1