!! IMPORTANT NEWS !! PRODUCT EARTH EXPO 2017, WILL RELOCATE TO BIRMINGHAM

Dinafem-Mark

On 06/04/2017 at 6:57 PM, Arthur Mix said:

@Product_Earth_Expo seems a lot of info you still need to firm up , surly you know where it is now and cost ?  If you don't have you booked it or in talks still ? Seems odd you say ....

It won't be just one mass release of info, rather fresh info as and when we have it about venue, pricing, available hotels, speakers, exhibitors, music, plus lots more.  If you don't like signing up your email, maybe a dummy email account could work just to receive PEX updates.

Seems to me thats not 100% yet....

As far as I know the location is locked in and product earth are working to sort out all the accommodation for all vendors etc. I'm sure as soon as more info is available the good people at product earth will be back in to update :)

If I get any info I will update you all :)

All I know so far is Birmingham and close to the city centre :yep:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 3

On 14/04/2017 at 2:19 AM, KushLov3r said:

London would of been much better. Birmingham is a fucking dump

lol yeah cos London is just beeeeautiful innit :woot: I can't go in either place but it would be good if it made the effort to move around , it's not like Leeds, Manchester , Harrogate , Newcastle etc are little back waters with no facilities but it's always London or Birmingham or Cardiff .... just saying :yinyang:

Whatever happened to Peterborough may I ask?

Birmingham is alright though, some good people, lots of cunts lol, would be cool if you got the guys from club PST involved somehow, they are big supporters of the brum scene.

• Like 3

@vince noir rock n roll star

---------------------------------
Maybe London is a possibility at a later date, it's something we may look into.

@Arthur Mix

----------------
It's not so much the info needs firming up, rather formulated into information packs, websites, newsletters, social media ready materials for release and more.

It would be unprofessional on our part, to releases the venue through details without having the supporting sales material.  We would then be inundated with DM's and Q's from hundreds of people requesting the very info which should have been prepared beforehand.

To confirm, the venue in Birmingham is indeed confirmed but it takes time finalising venue floor plans, venue sizing, construction, etc.

There is a lot of work to the Product Earth Expo project.

@Moobman
---------------
Unfortunately, Peterborough Arena declined a third year and Newark Showground changed their mind.

Whilst this is par for the course in this industry, the venue changes have been out of our control.

@Dinafem-Mark
---------------------
Indeed Mark.  The venue is locked.
The venue is an awesome venue.

@KushLov3r
----------------
We may revisit London at a later date.

@SlimPikins

----------------
We wanted the best date for the industry and consulted with our sponsors.  We found that the best window in the industry calendar were the September dates.  

Please remember that the UK industry has not evolved to the level of acceptability yet as it has done in the US, EU, ES and other countries, so as a late comer, so to speak, this is why the entire UK market is left fitting into the calendar rather than directing the flow of the calendar of the global Canna circuit.

@Breezus
------------
All noted and thank you for your feedback.  London is not off the cards as yet.

• Like 6

fuck london how about a nice dorset or brighton local ..at least you can get a decent 99 ice cream ,hampshire and the new forest are nice this time of year and the horses love weed .

• Like 7

Hmm :g: will think about this as Sept is a bit late if I'm honest for us, completely understand the position like but yeah, the nature of the laws in this backward country do mean that we have to take the shit as the market potential is less...that's the trouble with Ganja and Babylon, thay're a bit polar opposite spiritually.

• Like 5

On 18/04/2017 at 5:20 PM, botanics said:

Hmm :g: will think about this as Sept is a bit late if I'm honest for us, completely understand the position like but yeah, the nature of the laws in this backward country do mean that we have to take the shit as the market potential is less...that's the trouble with Ganja and Babylon, thay're a bit polar opposite spiritually.

:yep:

@Product_Earth_ExpoThank you for dropping in guys im sure the community are very appreciative :)

As soon as more info is forwarded to me or if @Product_Earth_Expoget the info it will be put up on uk420 asap so you can all see the location and make a decision on weather to attend :)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 3

I would love to go to this but I'm about as far south as one can be but I'm going to try to get a couple of mates to go and make a weekend of it 

• Like 3

lol Birmingham aint in Timbuktu! Its an hour and half from london cost u £10 return booked in advance if you use branstons iron horse, much quicker /better. The worse part of it is using the underground! 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, Kaoticnzymes said:

The worse part of it is using the underground! 

What!! :eek: Birmingham's got an underground network ? 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Bhang Buddie said:

What!! :eek: Birmingham's got an underground network ? 

Brum has a train network but I was referring to London Underground. 

• Like 3

On 26/04/2017 at 6:20 AM, Kaoticnzymes said:

Brum has a train network but I was referring to London Underground. 

The word 'phew' :ohmygod: comes to mind as it means I won't get lost in Brum on another underground network (even tho' it's got one), it's bad enough on the LU when you're off your face:oldtoker: 

• Like 4