Cream of the Crop - March 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - March 2017  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@green thumb jones

Oh yes mate, there's some knowledge about this place and loads of reading bud, get involved, read up and contribute, you get out what you put in and some great people here that are very helpful and experienced in the knowledge :v: 

7 hours ago, botanics said:

@green thumb jones

Oh yes mate, there's some knowledge about this place and loads of reading bud, get involved, read up and contribute, you get out what you put in and some great people here that are very helpful and experienced in the knowledge :v: 

as they say Botanics knowledge is power and a little bit of knowledge can go a long way,  i've grown a few times before but had to take some time off as i had my set up taken by the law :wallbash:and it took a bit longer than i expected to build my equitment back up so thngs have probably moved on abit since the last crop i did, but you can never know too much when it comes to growing :skin_up:

• Like 1

It blows my mind how good these pics are each month. Seems like each time the choice is harder. But there's no way I'm not voting for a dark purple beauty. Nice one @Vicfirth12

• Like 2