Cream of the Crop - March 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - March 2017  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Here it is! Our 157th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.

Voting closes at midnight 30th of April, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.
Below is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months nominations, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.

The Prize for this months outright winner is a goody bag courtesy of Attitude Seeds

Good luck to all those selected this month
Joolz

Sci73 - Headstone

large.IMG_5213.JPG.ab4ef7e4ac2051cfcb952

Archie - Indiana Bubblegum IBL

large.58c02563b4cc8_20170308_150540(2).j

AustrianTokker  - Fat Purple - the green pheno

large.58ca9ca3b7726_DSC_0560(2).JPG.2c8d

Bambaro  - Sweet cheese

large.20170313_144743-600x663.jpg.a84080

bushdoc  - HoneyBadger

large.honeybadger1.jpg.201742cea5efaa037

b33lz33bub - Killer Hash

large.Killer_Hash_2.jpg.73d59a475a0ae666

weedGuy - Dinachem

large.IMG_0461.jpg.ad015648ab00692ae07c3

Smokebelch - Killer Skunk

large.IMG_0353.JPG.5292cab29f49fa7a7c181

Vicfirth12 - forum cookies x long bottom leaf

large.IMG_20170311_010205_677.jpg.2e70a1

@Sci73  @Archie  @AustrianTokker  @Bambaro  @bushdoc  @b33lz33bub   @WeedGuy  @Smokebelch @Vicfirth12

• Like 27

Oh no fair man, Vic's Cookies x LBL I'm just totally :in_love: with since seeing it in his diary (I want one of them :eek:  lol ) but Bambaro's Sweet Cheese is up there too and it's stunning :headpain: I needs to think about this one :g: All are as per usual and in the top drawer department, excellent choices :yep:

Edited by botanics
  • Like 6

Great entries as ever, id vote for them all if I could ;)

Vic's takes my vote this month though, proper evil looking thing lol

• Like 1

They all look pretty spanking! Dinachem is looking very sexy but Vic's is very exotic looking, the colours are fade-tastic :yep::yep:

• Like 1

Thanks for the nomination and well done to everyone, another great selection of flowers/hash from UK420 members, the standards are always high here would love a fat joint of everything displayed please! :) 

I thought I had to have a diary on the go to enter in COTC for some reason! stoners eh!  lol 

Good luck all :smokin:

• Like 2

Man, I seriously can't pick between Archie's Indiana Bubblegum or Vicfirth's forum cookies cross. Both look insane, and both in different ways. I love the dark, red colours on that cookie cross, but the THC coverage on the Indiana Bubblegum is unreal. And I have to say, THC is more important than colours when it comes down to it, at least IMO. 

So Archie takes my vote, but only just. Vicfirth deserves recognition for coming runner up as it was a very hard pick. Well done to both of you and keep up the good work! :yep: 

• Like 1

I can see the trend, and fully understand. 

But after a third visit I have got to go for the HoneyBadger by @bushdoc .

I would bet that has a real Cheesy Psychosis whiff about it, just has that colour and shape. 

• Like 2

Got to say congrats to all who've been nominated, after looking through SEVERAL times lol it was a close run thing between Honeybadger which was freakin beaut @bushdoc and @Sci73s Headstone......... aaaaaaa sorry Sci my friend but Bush just pipped it for me, it's that fox tailing that gets me every time.

WELL DONE BROTHERS 

MMG

• Like 3