Cream of the Crop - March 2017

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - March 2017  

163 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 10/04/2017 at 6:03 AM, Kaoticnzymes said:

that honey badger looks like a hand clawing its way out the dirt   :unsure: 

I want some of what you're smoking bro!! lol am kidding @Kaoticnzymes just having a laugh bro! But it must be pretty strong to be seeing things like that, you made me laugh out loud bro! Love it!!

ATB bro

MMG

• Like 1

Congrats to all who got here, they're all fantastic but that bubblegum's totally wicked, totally wicked.

• Like 2

This one really is a tuff one, as their is so many.Fine looking buds and hash.After along hard think and going back looking any times.Nearly made myself dizzy .Its got to be Vicfirth12 - forum cookies x long bottom leaf ..To use a term from across the pond.It just looks dank as does  Smokebelch - Killer Skunk  .And  weedGuy - Dinachem and  bushdoc  - HoneyBadger  that looks so much like a cheese .And b33lz33bub - Killer Hash i am always a sucker for some nice hash.Congrats to all who pics got in all  was some fine looking buds.

• Like 1

I have just noticed my Killer Skunk bud shot in there this month, I am well chuffed, thanks. I have no chance of winning though as there are some awesome photos in there this month way better than my effort.

@Archie wins it for me this month, that is one beautiful looking Bubble Gum cola right there dude.

On 4/4/2017 at 11:39 AM, botanics said:

Oh no fair man, Vic's Cookies x LBL I'm just totally :in_love: with since seeing it in his diary (I want one of them :eek:  lol ) but Bambaro's Sweet Cheese is up there too and it's stunning :headpain: I needs to think about this one :g: All are as per usual and in the top drawer department, excellent choices :yep:

ya right mate cookies x LBL is stunning BUT i would have to say the sweet cheese takes it for me :smokin:

6 minutes ago, green thumb jones said:

ya right mate cookies x LBL is stunning BUT i would have to say the sweet cheese takes it for me :smokin:

First post, COTC :unsure: welcome to the boards dude, aye to be fair, all are worthy if they get in here :yes:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, botanics said:

First post, COTC :unsure: welcome to the boards dude, aye to be fair, all are worthy if they get in here :yes:

ya its my first on this site mate and it look's like there are some good people on that know their stuff :skin_up:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, green thumb jones said:

ya its my first on this site mate and it look's like there are some good people on that know their stuff :skin_up: