Organic, Blue Widow & Auto White Widow XXL

Ombudsman

That's a relief about the PM mate.

She's looking quite nice now, maybe 2-3 weeks left???  Watch out for bud rot in the final stages! 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

forgot to give an update about this one too, she my fave, a real beaut!!!!! hope shes still doing good :oldtoker: gave her a defoliations since

large.IMG_0415.jpglarge.IMG_0402.jpg

• Like 5

These Blue widows seem very resistant and still doing well so ive decided to let the go a little longer!!!

large.IMG_0660.jpglarge.IMG_0662.jpg

after defoliation:

large.IMG_0744.jpg

this is the blue widow i havent seen all season, first time with the plot and its not too great:

large.IMG_0610.jpg

• Like 5

The blue widows are looking very nice my friend and super close to the harvest window  :bong:

They are showing super resistance to the UK climate and they should reward you with a great harvest :bong:

Really nice work my friend and fingers crossed for a strong finish and no rot/mold issues  :)

Superb grow mate and impressive outcome  :bong:

All the best 

Mark.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

almost ready! so since chop, it was whole plant hang dry for 2 weeks, then 2nd trim up, let sit for a day or two, and now into jars

very happy with the smell, some kind of fruityness and maybe some blueness lol, will see how it changes during cure :oldtoker:

large.IMG_20171031_195620.jpglarge.IMG_20171031_195552.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Nice to see the blue widow is now down,  dry and curing away :)

This strain along with our blue hash always tend to do white well in the UK climate. Even thought this has not been the best year for the outdoor grower you still look to have some well with some fine looking end product  :)

It has been a pleasure to follow along this season and thank you for the dedication and continued updates :)

Enjoy that end product mate and hope to see you back next year :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 years later...