Organic, Blue Widow & Auto White Widow XXL

Ombudsman

Heyyyyyy

Care package landed today!!!! So happy :)lol  Thanks Dinafem, and good luck to everyone! 

gonna hold out with the XXLs and do later in the year to get better yields, as for the blue widow gonna get them started straight away indoors!

large_dina.jpg

• Like 7

@beezee   cheers & good luck to you too :) need to have a good old sit down and see what everyone else is up to!

prepping at least one plot this weekend so will have pics soon

also got the garden which will be mainly pots and dotted around in beds - pics later in season

• Like 4

Great to see the seeds have arrived safe and sound and nice to see the grow thread underway :)

We will be watching with great interest to see how you do with our strains in the great outdoors :yep:

Good luck this season mate ill be back in when it kick off :)

Until then thank you for getting your thread started :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

Hello,

Soz for the delay, got round to some prepping of one plot on the weekend, here are some pics. got a good bit of graft done here - chopped it all clear, turned the soil over with spade, and cut some surrounding branches from above to allow for better sun reach. Im happy with the soil, seems nice and fluffy with shades of orange, which is the clay right? 

i guess the dinafem seeds got a lil while till they end up there

large.20170401_155131.jpglarge.20170401_155110.jpglarge.20170401_151303.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Nice looking plot mate and some work already put in for this seasons fun :yep:

Thanks for the plot update mate :) looking good and nearly ready for the ladies :)

Until the next one :bong:

All the best

Mark.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

A little update here on the blue widows, 5/5 popped however one seemed to only pop and then the white tail never really came out, was this something i did? lack of oxygen? not sure

out of the other 4 that i planted, 3 made it to healthy seedlings, whilst the other unfortunately did not - i think she may have suffocated in the compost or something.. R.I.P :( 

Here are two of the sisters, been chilling in the conservatory, whilst the third is inside under a LED w/ 24hrs of light - just to see if i notice any differences

large.20170416_132355.jpg

enjoy the rest of bank hol :oldtoker:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/04/2017 at 1:40 PM, Ombudsman said:

A little update here on the blue widows, 5/5 popped however one seemed to only pop and then the white tail never really came out, was this something i did? lack of oxygen? not sure

out of the other 4 that i planted, 3 made it to healthy seedlings, whilst the other unfortunately did not - i think she may have suffocated in the compost or something.. R.I.P :( 

Here are two of the sisters, been chilling in the conservatory, whilst the third is inside under a LED w/ 24hrs of light - just to see if i notice any differences

large.20170416_132355.jpg

enjoy the rest of bank hol :oldtoker:

I don't think it is anything you have done mate with the 1 seedling. Sometimes this does happen :)

The remains look nice and Healthy and will be interesting to see if there is much difference from the 2 in the conservatory compared to the indoor led lady :yep:

Great looking babies and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated!

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello!

so, i have sprouted 2 XXL Widows recently! they are just seedlings at this point and will be staying inside for a while, will get a pic of them next time

update on the Blue Widows, END OF EXPERIMENT - the indoor one beat its two sisters, it was repotted just before this pic so yeah the light amount made a reasonable difference. 

the 3rd was attacked by some kind of slimy bugger :0 could not find the culprit but only see the slime trails.. looks like she will survive tho just about :) 

large.20170430_073454.jpg

• Like 1

On 2017-5-6 at 5:54 PM, Ombudsman said:

hello!

so, i have sprouted 2 XXL Widows recently! they are just seedlings at this point and will be staying inside for a while, will get a pic of them next time

update on the Blue Widows, END OF EXPERIMENT - the indoor one beat its two sisters, it was repotted just before this pic so yeah the light amount made a reasonable difference. 

the 3rd was attacked by some kind of slimy bugger :0 could not find the culprit but only see the slime trails.. looks like she will survive tho just about :) 

large.20170430_073454.jpg

Nice little experiment mate. Thanks for sharing :yep:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

The Blue Widow is looking good, i have one on the go, and it has been under the sun the whole time, and not really stretched at all. Only one i have every grown like that

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

soz for the delay! got a couple updates due, for now, a blue widow before she left for the wilderness, lovely growth:

got three out there now hopefully doing their thing!

large.20170524_151446.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Really nice growth mate and we hope she is adapting to the great outdoors :yep:

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated, looking super healthy :yep:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...