Organic, Blue Widow & Auto White Widow XXL

Ombudsman

Nice looking white widow autos mate :) can I ask are these now down and harvested?

Look a like they did well and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

here is one of the blue widows, seems to have struggled with some bugs but doing better now :oldtoker:

one the lowest set of leaves -  i thought it looked like a bit like pm :o ??? still showing no other signs of it so hopefully not!

large.IMG_0577.jpglarge.IMG_0569.jpglarge.IMG_0570.jpg

• Like 3

Great to hear the auto white widow are down and smoked :bong: and nice to see you still have our blue widow going strong :)

She does look to have been attacked by the wildlife but still plodding along :) fingers crossed for a strongfinish to the season :yep:

Looking at the pictures that could be powdery mildew mate @beezeeWhat do you think mate?

Thank you for the blue widow update and pictures very much appreciated :bong:  fingers crossed it is not the dreaded mildew :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

It looks like what I think pm would look like lol , but until this year I've never seen it.

I think it's gotten on to 2 or 3 of the plants in my gh, but it's not really spread, which leaves me uncertain... 

• Like 2

@Ombudsman It's a bit tricky to see from that pic if it's pm or not. However I think it is pm, the leaf to the left looks like it has also a spot or two. Under a magnifying glass it will look furry.

Remove leaves to stop it spreading and hope the weather improves.

I think I hate pm more than your regular mould.

• Like 2

time flies!!! due for an update!

here is a sunny summer shot of an absolutely stunning blue widow, she is even more beautiful now going into flower

really like this plot, soil seems to be good, good amount of direct sun, and ive added 'hand made' compost top dressings haha, its actually the plot pictured earlier in this thread, 

<3 <3 <3

large.IMG_0442.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Looking super healthy, great structure and ready to show what she can do in the bloom phase :)

Thank you for taking the time to visit your plot and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated!

Was that pm on the plant?

All the best 

Mark.. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

hello! so here i have an update from my AUG 27th post about the blue widow with suspected PM, well.... so far... she seems to be in the clear!! looking like a beauty aswel!

gave her some malted barley powder, just gonna let her do her thing from here on now i think, gave her a very gentle defoliation after these pics:

whats the best way to defoliate?? just remove fan leaves exclusively? or is the aim to make more light directly hit all bud sites? i always worry about over doing it so i may tend to under do it haha

how long left do u think?

large.IMG_0387.jpglarge.IMG_0401.jpg

Edited by Ombudsman
spelling :)
  • Like 4