Sam Crow's Blue Widow & Critical Jack Auto Diary

Sam_crow

That'll be capsid bug damage.

Nothing to worry about, most outdoor plants are nibbled a bit by them :yep:

• Like 3

@Sam_crow the damage on the leaves looks like what my dad called leaf bug damage or "mirid bugs" this is perfectly normal with outdoor growing and nothing major to worry about :)

Apart from the leaf bug damage things look great :)

Sorry to hear you cooked your autos mate. This is never good but can happen with outdoor grows as this is totally different than an indoor grow and mistakes are less forgiving in the outdoor environment :) glad you have a spare auto critical+ and will look forward to a picture when you visit that plot :)

Until then thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! And stay safe out there :bong:

All the best

Mark..

• Like 1

Or what @beezee said "That'll be capsid bug damage"  which I believe is also the name for a  leaf bug?

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
Spelling
  • Like 1

@Sam_crow little b*stards don't worry your plants will easily out grow the damage, nothing to worry about unless their tiny. Looking good though there gonna be a fair size at the end of the year!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies (again) for the lack of updates but pleased to report some significant growth in the past few weeks

large.IMG_2148.JPG

she stinks but has only just started showing a few pre flowers. Tried to take pics but couldn't get them in focuslarge.IMG_2147.JPG

really starting to wish I managed to keep more than one alive now!

Haven't been to see the critical+ auto in a few weeks, I'll get a pic up of her soon:smokin:

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Really nice growth over the last couple of weeks :)

I would definitely go up to check on the autos as a lot of growers are harvesting :yep:

Great work so far, fantastic looking plants and thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated! 

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

Another plot visit and again very pleased with the development. Six foot tall now with some good sidebraching going on.

large.IMG_2251.JPG

She stinks to high heaven but hasn't really started to flower yet. Looking like a late finisher but got feeling the smoke will be good and should get a fair bit of it

large.IMG_2253.JPG

Same plant but from a different angle

large.IMG_2252.JPG

Group shot :P blue widow is the one back right. All plants at this spot have grown massively the past couple of weeks, thought I'd left enough space between them but they're starting to swamp each other. Worse problems to have I suppose!

Still haven't been back to see the critical plus auto yet, need to go this week as should be ready now. Not expecting much due to lack of lack of care and time at that plot but you never know.

Until next time...:smokin:

• Like 5

Finally found time to check on the critical+ 2.0 today. Could have done with another week maybe but mould was starting to bite so I brought her in

large.IMG_2284.JPGlarge.IMG_2285.JPGlarge.IMG_2286.JPG

Only a foot and a half tall but very sticky and pungent bud. Not much of it but she was in a shit position at a plot hardly visited so well happy with the return. 

Definitely on the list for next year, interested in this plants potential if given a bit more care and attention at a better plot.

Thank you @Dinafem-Mark for the first smoke of the season! :yep:

• Like 3

The plants sure are showing some super vigorous growth now mate :) really nice dark green and no deficiency in sight,  beautiful work which is going to pay off come harvest :yep:

Good call on pulling the critical+2.0, if a bit of mold was there the rest would not be far behind so imo you be done the best thing by salvaging the remaing crop :yep:

Beautiful work and beautiful looking plants :)

Thank you for the added pictures very much appreciated and keep up the great work! 

Stay safe out there mate

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

large.IMG_2308.JPG

Some of the finished product from the critical + auto. Yield somewhere between a quarter and half ounce, very sticky and crystaly (is that a word?). Smoked a small spliff yesterday evening and definitely does the job just as well as indoor weed. Fell asleep on the sofa after half hour, woke up at three in the morning wondering what had happened! Tasted good as well, only going to get better with a cure.

Big up to @Dinafem-Mark for the free seeds and the lovely smoke, put me down for more of these next year mate. Hopefully the blue widow is just as nice.

I didn't think outdoor weed could be this good, especially considering this was basically and plant and leave job.

Paid a visit to the blue widow a couple of days ago, still not in flower yet but can't be long now. I'll get some more pics up when I visit later this week.

Until next time....:smokin:

• Like 3

The blue widow will now be in bloom mate I'm sure upon your next plant visit she will be in full bloom :)

It looks like you are enjoying the auto critical+ this is always Great to hear :yep:

Enjoy it mate and hopefully will see you though until the blue widow is down and dry :yep:

Until the next update :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Blue widow well into flower now

large.IMG_2451.JPG

Don't think she'll be ready until end of October at the earliest. Chucked a handful of q4 pellets down to see her through

large.IMG_2452.JPG

• Like 5