New Moderator

Joolz

3 hours ago, Jimboo said:

eta ..those other biscuits are collected from rubbish bins in picnic areas and dogging sites   (Im not saying who collects them but his name begins with Ra )

Not if I get there first he doesn't.........:rofl:

Just for the record @Blayz'd......jaffa cakes 'aint biscwits, they is cake......and the lidl ones are the best.......oh yes....:yep:

Hobnobs are still shite.....:puke:

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 6/2/2017 at 2:07 PM, stu914 said:

jaffa cakes 'aint biscwits, they is cake

They even went to court to prove this. One thing that came out of the case was 'what is the difference between a cake and a biscuit?'

Turns out they have the same ingredients, cook the same, and are mixed the same.

The difference is that cake starts out soft and turns hard, and biscuits start out hard and turn soft.

Jaffa cakes start out soft and turn hard, therefore they are cakes (in biscuit shape)

Did you know Pringles went to court to prove they were NOT crisps?

turns out crisps get extra tax when imported.

Pringles are a 'sprayed potato starch snack'

TMYK

• Like 6

Are you a tax adviser @MicroDoser?

Your post reminds me of an ex who was studying for her ATII tax exams and that was one of the cases she mentioned.  I remember her asking me to test her on the stack of books she had to get through - the problem with that was how the feck are you meant to ask/test someone on stuff that might as well be heirloglyphics to a pleb like me :) She fecking breezed the exam too!

8 hours ago, Golden Syrup said:

Thanks again lads, although I should point out this thread is 18 months old lol 

I know, I just wanted to move the even older, more depressing thread off the front page...

• Like 3

• 1 year later...