New Moderator

Joolz

Gotta admit I stopped reading as it was a bumped thread and i didn’t realise for a while. lol 

congratulations doesn’t feel right as every member ‘promoted’ here has been done so rightly with hard work and all have given priceless, great and free advice to the masses for years....great choices that imo are also legends of our game.

just one complaint.....ur not getting rid of the riffraff yet.....I’m still here lollollol 

• Like 12

:blushing:

Awe shucks! ya making me blush!

Pack it in will ya!!!

lol

Seriously though thanks for the warm welcome folks :yep:

• Like 18

On 16/08/2020 at 8:08 PM, Dodgee said:

Only the usual at the rosin arms :yep:

I'm gonna head over there and bosh 2 E's and a gram of mushies now, so at least when the riot starts I won't give a flying fuck lol

lol good shout dude :yep:

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Whambud said:

Anyone know if I can change my username?

You can't do it yourself  as it relates to the database,  but you can help and save time.

First check if the user name you want to change to, is not already a uk420 user name, if the new name is unused  pm @joolz with the new name requesting the change and he will change your alias for you as soon as he has the time.

• Like 7

• 3 months later...

Great work ,well done for sticking around fellas .

I saw a group of those scooter Mods a while ago ,before lockdown no2 . I guess they came from England but it was the first time I've seen Mods ,a fleet of fashionable ,toy motorcycle riders . I'd bet they don't break rules ,or speed limits . 

• Like 9